Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Oh the irony
  • marcus7
    Free Member

I’m eating lunch now…. i decided against any carbonated drink… just to be on the safe side….

binners

You’re still having a menthol fag though, I hope

crazy-legs

I reminds me of a bloke I met on holiday who said that there were no natural ingredients in diet coke.

Reminds me of that advert for some yoghurt or other which says it’s “packed full of real ingredients”

Oh that’s good, I’d hate to see it packed full of fake ingredients… 🙄

I had a Diet Pepsi at lunchtime – is that better or worse than Diet Coke? There was no Pepsi Max, obviously I’d have felt far more macho drinking that…

molgrips
    Free Member

Pwned.

baby
    Free Member

I’ve started drinking Diet Coke because this thread has made it fashionable. I just add some sugar to it to avoid the need for eating a Mars bar later in the day.

Diet Coke with added sugar

Fill yourself with win.

warton
    Free Member

Diet Coke with added sugar

I think that’s called the Paleo diet?

miketually
    Free Member

In the end I had a chicken and bacon panini* and some apple and raspberry juice. And some cake. No Diet Coke though, so I’ll be waif-like by teatime.

*it’s Italian and therefore Mediterranean and so much healthier than a toastie. And from Sainsbury’s, because we’re a bit posh in Darlington.

mt
    Free Member

“Go to London fashion week.
    Lots of very, very skinny women drinking diet coke.
    Any other experiences you want to share?”

You sure that’s diet coke? In mini plastic bags? Oh it’s powdered so you can add your own water. Why are these skinny lasses sniffing it then?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

you lot are slipping , Binners calls somebody for eating greggs pasties and nobody picks him up on it.The bugger has virtually got shares in the place

martinhutch

*it’s Italian and therefore Mediterranean and so much healthier than a toastie. And from Sainsbury’s, because we’re a bit posh in Darlington.

Parmo FTW! It’s the Italian-inspired health food of choice in Darlo.

emsz
    Free Member

I started a thread once trying to work out why diet coke was bad for me, and that was nearly as boring as this, I’m
    1.6m 41kg is that ok?

nedrapier

NSFW in any way at all, could/should be deleted by mods but the thread is not complete without this:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVlaouEZtpg[/video]

Northwind

LHS – Member

Carry on then. Your choice. From my experience as well you only see fatties drinking diet coke.

Well it’s nice to be consistently wrong I guess, you’ll know where you stand. If I was any thinner I’d go 2D, I use pepsi max as ballast to stop me blowing away.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Damn you Ned!!!!!

Not a lot of time for the forum at the mo…open it, see thread…. go get lyrics to Drive-Thru…hit page 3…see this….what do!?!?!?! Arrrgh!!1

“Put two of them up your ass”

Oh man, that sketch has made me cry with laughter since, what, 2001?

Emsz – you should clearly switch to xtrafattyboombatty Coke.

lapierrelady

I drink diet coke, and I’m an ironman.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I remember when I had a little shop on my petrol station, a lass came in (who was a wiide load) filled up with fuel & came in the shop, picked up a Diet Coke out the fridge, looked at the sweets & said out loud, ‘right, what do I want’. I had to stop myself saying out loud, ‘your jaws wiring’ 😈

duckman

Shect, better stay away from diet coke then; 6″3″ 15 stone in old money. Go near that stuff and I would be even harder to kidnap.

budgierider67

LHS – Member
    Carry on then. Your choice. From my experience as well you only see fatties drinking diet coke.

Anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias for the win.

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Oh the irony’ is closed to new replies.