Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Oh dear – Gadget show content
  • DezB
    Free Member

I still can't watch it because of that knobend's fashion victim glasses. GET SOME THAT FIT YOU.

DezB
    Free Member

Hang on! The "Lifecycle Mountain Sports Bike"??? 😕

foxyrider
    Free Member

yum yum

Here is another electric bike that should be an improved version as far as battery life is concerned. The LifeCycle Mountain Sport Electric bike boasts of batteries to keep riders going and going and can run a total of 60 miles per charge. It comes kitted with a rear rack, computer, water bottle holder and a tool kit. It retails for £1299.00 (or about $1,200).

Spec:

* Frame Size: 19" 48.3cm
    * Frame Material: Aviation grade hand welded Alloy
    * Wheel size: 26"
    * Gears: 7 Speed Triger shift Shimano Derailure Gears
    * Suspension: Adjustable front Fork Suspension
    * Seat Post Suspension: Alloy Saddle post with sprung suspension
    * Tyres: 26" X 1.95
    * Rims: Alloy Double Wall
    * Spokes: Stainless Steel
    * Brakes: Disk Brakes, Front and Rear
    * Chain: Stainless
    * Extra Equipment: Rear Rack, Computer, Water Bottle holder with
    Bottle, Tool Kit
    * Battery: Lithium, 37Volts 17 Amps, Slim Line
    * Motor: 250 watt High efficency brushless, High Torque, High Tension
    * Range (pedal assist): Up to 80 Miles
    * Range (power only) (on the flat): Up to 30

DezB
    Free Member

Lovely that. Looks almost as good as the scooter Otis was riding!

People think Top Gear is funny. Now that sequence in the Gadget Show beat it by miles! 😆

(Personally I thought the few sections of the track she was riding on the Orange that they showed, looked pretty good. The helmet cam footage was of flat stuff probably cos the bumpy stuff didn't come out too well ❓ )

Woody
    Free Member

LOL @ Foxyrider

At the risk of being too nice, I really like the concept of that LifeCycle. I could cycle the 11 miles to work on a regular basis as the main drawback is it's a slight uphill most of the way with one serious hill which means a shower is essential on arrival and the alarm clock set for 4.30AM!

Pity it doesn't come in at under £1k for the CTW scheme.

_tom_
    Free Member

Women's DH isn't boring to watch! I'm sure they all go much bigger than most of us here.

odannyboy
    Free Member

if suzi perry was involved then there can be nothing to complain about.mind you here figure smothered in body armour is not inspiring.
    when will she do a review of suntan oil in the bahamas.that would get some ratings… 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

not seen this episode but the sad thing is Jason Bradbury is a handy rider, and from other slots theyve done he looks like he grew up riding BMX.

Its entertainment, the presenters are enthusiastic and and I think it meets its remit. If you want to see toe-curling "consumer/enthusiast" TV check out the used car road show or whatever its called with jason dawes and penny mallory, that is excruciating.

U31
    Free Member

And whats wrong with advertising the lifecycle?

once while out in the trails near Wigan, i came across two retired old boys, you could tell, in their time, they had been quite handy lads, and a lifetime of REAL hard work had took it's toll on their mobility.
    One had difficulty walking, and as they liked to get out and about, electric bikes provided the answer. they found that pedalling on stuff like flatish ground and by pedal assisting the motor they could get about 40 or 50 miles along countryside bridal ways.

Not exactly rad core as the nob heads on here will no doubt cry down, but the bikes gave these lads independence an the means to get out to do and see what they loved, and by **** if i ever get to infirm to ride any of my fleet, i know what i'm buying.

And yeah, i did have a go of one, and it was surprisingly enjoyable

I also seen the Orange ad on facebook, but isnt that preaching to the converted, seeing i already own one?

stooo
    Free Member

haha – I was at fort bill the day they filled that, we were riding the DH track all day.

Remember seeing them mincing about the carpark. The scooter things looked useless and I remember Ortis saying to the guys that bought them that it was "Sh1t" … he didn't look overly impressed.

Never worth taking any of their reviews and anything other than a bit of entertainment. I quite like watching the show to keep up with new stuff coming out, as someone else has said…. plus, you get to see Suzi and I'd gladly watch her riding, errrr, anything…. (cough) 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Oh dear – Gadget show content’ is closed to new replies.