Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Off to Passporte
  • curtisthecat
    Free Member

…And can’t wait! There are approximately 30 of us going and all our bikes are being taken over in a van(mate is a motoring journo and managed to get a huuuge van) and we fly with sleazyjet. Who else is going? Where are you staying?

jedi

have a good un!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Not this year as Mr MC recovering from surgery but Trimix and Dr Bakes from here are going. Boo have a great time though peeps. I have the waether set on my computer to Morzine and it’s showing 16/19 degrees for end of week then 23 and 26 for next week!!

big_scot_nanny

we’re there, although only 3 of us! 30 should be a riot.

Look out for a fat Scottish bloke muttering in schweizer deutch riding a big blue FS 29er, and that’ll be me. That’s if you can hear me over the loudest Geordie ever, my mate Huey who has no internal monologue and cranks everything up to 11.

we’re messing about Les Gets on Friday, starting passportes from Champery on Sat, and Villars on Sunday. Staying in champery.

Have fun!

nickf
    Free Member

Staying in Morzine, starting from there.

Ambrose

Jealous. But Snowdon this weekend, Morzine in 4 weeks time 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

heading off to Morzine tomorrow with 7 others, doing the PPDS on Sunday then hanging around for the rest of the week shredding the gnar 8)
    I haven’t been this excited since I thought I saw Cheryl Cole on the number 30 bus

chakaping
    Free Member

Me too, see you out there!

🙂

nickf
    Free Member

See you in the morning!

Blower
    Free Member

nice have agood un..

will be there in a months time 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Off to Passporte’ is closed to new replies.