Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Odd Q i know – biking home from dentist after local anasthetic
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Will be ok right?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You’ll be fine. And you can give all the motorists you see a load of verbal………if anyone smacks you in the teeth you won’t feel a thing.

allthepies
    Free Member

All the cars should avoid what would appear to be a dribbling idiot riding a bike 🙂

Militant_biker

Well I’ve done it.

But I always react very slowly to the jab, and if I don’t distract the dentist to stop her drilling right away, it hurts like **** and they give me a second shot and then I’m proper wobbly and dull feeling. And I reckon too dopey to drive a car so a biking is the only option.

I then enjoy ‘smiling’ at people with only half my face. A bit like :-j (the dot of the j is some dribble)

Pieface

You’ll be fine Pete

yunki
    Free Member

you’ll be fine.. don’t do it after an extraction though… the increased blood pressure (?) will be quite bad for the healing process.. and messy..

don’t do it after sedation either.. my other half was sedated for some dental surgery last month.. Quite funny

Markie
    Free Member

The effects of dental sedation: “Is this real life?”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/video]

antigee

don’t do it after an extraction though.

correct my dentist asked me if I was off to work – i said no the gym and he went white

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Odd Q i know – biking home from dentist after local anasthetic’ is closed to new replies.