Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Objectifcation
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Facebook linked me to these photos which I thought we an excellent riposte to the objectification in the 661 advert and Maxxis babes calendar – showing both sexes equally as well.

here’s the link :

24-athletes-who-look-stunning-without-clothes

and here’s a couple of examples :

(in reality I just thought the shots were excellent and was looking for a suitable excuse to post them…)

kimbers

Are they selling anything though ?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Muscular physiques are always appreciated. Regardless of species

yunki
    Free Member

Statuesque

bearnecessities

‘sup?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Do you even lift Bro?

bearnecessities

Not sure that lead will achieve much.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Its attached to the nose ring. Its pretty effective

shermer75
    Free Member

Amazing horse fact #1: their forelimbs aren’t attached to the body (at least not by what we would normally think of as a joint). It attaches to the shoulder blade, as per human, but on a horse the shoulder blade is moved around to the sides and is held in a vertical plane, effectively becoming another lever (roughly analogous to our humerus). The shoulder blade is then held flat against the horse’s rib cage (horses don’t have a collarbone) with muscles and sinew. That’s it. When you think about the kinds of forces that go through that area when a horse is at full gallop with someone sat on their back it boggles your noggin

zippykona

How the eff do Bulls get so muscular.? All they do is stand around eating grass all day.
    I stand around all day eating biscuits and I all get is fat.

molgrips
    Free Member

When I see photos like that all I can think of is ‘what are you doing out there in the woods with no clothes on?’ Would be better at least partially clothed IMO.

tomhoward

I just don’t understand why i wasn’t asked to pose 🙁

kimbers

Amateurs

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

How the eff do Bulls get so muscular.? All they do is stand around eating grass all day.
    I stand around all day eating biscuits and I all get is fat.

Isn’t it the fat in the muscle that bulks them up? Ask that one to pull a ploughshare and his ventricles would soon go bang.

5thElefant
    Free Member

The big bulls have a genetic defect. Same as ligers. The muscles don’t respond to the stop growing signal.

tomhoward

😯

DrJ

When I see photos like that all I can think of is ‘what are you doing out there in the woods with no clothes on?’ Would be better at least partially clothed IMO.

Better in what way? Surely clothes would break up the lines and conceal what the photos aim to portray? Or do you find nudity embarrassing?

shermer75
    Free Member

Or do you find nudity embarrassing?

*sniggers*

mrsfry
    Free Member

That horse can have my phone number 8)

fongsaiyuk
    Free Member

Better in what way? Surely clothes would break up the lines and conceal what the photos aim to portray? Or do you find nudity embarrassing?

could wear some 661 stuff – but that might be crossing the line 😕

sc-xc

sniggers

Racist.

alpin
    Free Member

what are you doing out there in the woods with no clothes on?

Maybe they are German?

perchypanther
    Free Member

I wanted to spice things up a bit so I asked my wife to treat me like a sex object……

Eight months now i’ve been living at the back of this sock drawer…

senorj

Ha

hammyuk
    Free Member

mrsfry – Member
    That horse can have my phone number

So it’s YOU in those videos 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Better in what way?

The incongruity spoils it. Just makes no visual or thematic sense. The best athlete pics IMO are the freeze frames of them doing their thing for real, with all the emotion and pain in there. You can see their physique under the clothes. Much more artistix, for me.

Not in the least bit embarrassed by nudity, by the way, as you’d know if you’d been to a trail centre with me.

hammyuk
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    Not in the least bit embarrassed by nudity, by the way, as you’d know if you’d been to a trail centre with me.

“shudders”…….

slowoldman

What would you give for pecs like that kangaroo?

jimjam
    Free Member

Bitch please.

grahamt1980

Hench chimp will have you all

DrJ

The incongruity spoils it. Just makes no visual or thematic sense. The best athlete pics IMO are the freeze frames of them doing their thing for real, with all the emotion and pain in there. You can see their physique under the clothes. Much more artistix, for me.

I thought the reference was to Ancient Greece, Michaelangelo etc. Artistic enough for me.

stuey
    Free Member

The Archer on the tree stump has got me all

Giant redwood, tree fairy or very far away?

molgrips
    Free Member

I thought the reference was to Ancient Greece, Michaelangelo etc. Artistic enough for me.

Do ancient Greek sculptors put their figures in woods?

They’d be better off in a studio, IMO. Why add spurious background?

DrJ

You think Ancient Greek sculpture ended up in studios? Or the Cistine Chapel ceiling was a naked guy with no background?

You don’t like the pictures, up to you, but they aren’t unprecedented in terms of subject and composition.

molgrips
    Free Member

What are you trying to say?

I think they look weird. You don’t. That’s art 🙂

BoardinBob

Prime Arnie always gets my vote

chip
    Free Member

CountZero

I wanted to spice things up a bit so I asked my wife to treat me like a sex object……

Eight months now i’ve been living at the back of this sock drawer…

badnewz
    Free Member

Heathen, the lot of you.

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Objectifcation’ is closed to new replies.