Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • O2 bill – discount for network issues?
  • Oggles
    Free Member

I have had network problems with my iPhone which started on the 20th December and only got better yesterday (almost A MONTH). It has been impossible to download anything using 3G data, so I have had it switched off and using the Edge connection. This was at my home address and work address. 3G was ok in some other areas, and not in others.

I've been told that it might be my sim or my phone on multiple occasions (how? it works everywhere else apart from at home!!) they seem to skirt around the fact that I have a data contract that is not being fulfilled!!

So could I expect any sort of refund/reduced bill before I spend another 20 minutes on hold to their helpine?

Richie_B

Morally yes they should but you know how far that will get you. Had the same problems over the last month to the extent I couldn't get on the network in the evenings. Heard a rumour that its down to them selling so many iPhones over Christmas and not having the network capacity. Only have a mobile to talk to the SO and kids when I'm working away from home. So not being able to get onto the network for significant periods isn't good for the mood. The simple answer is to switch networks (or kill all the people you know with iPhones :twisted:)

Oggles
    Free Member

HA! Bill just came through. Looks like theres been 20% knocked off!! 8)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘O2 bill – discount for network issues?’ is closed to new replies.