Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • O2 Academy Glasgow – when do gigs start
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Taking my son to his first gig on Monday to see Dizzee Rascal at the o2 academy in Glasgow. Never been to this venue before so anyone know what time bands usually come on. I thought as its in a residential area things might start/end a bit earlier than normal.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Not sure, never been, but I'd suspect 7ish. Probably best to call them rather than ask on a bike forum 😀

grumm
    Free Member

Does it not say on the tickets?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well yes it does say on the ticket but any gigs that I've been to don't start at the time it says on the ticket. Yes will try calling them and I apologise profusely for putting this in the wrong forum.

allyharp

As a rough estimate I'd say doors 7.30, support band on about 8. Main act at 9 leading on for a finish towards 11.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Yes will try calling them and I apologise profusely for putting this in the wrong forum.

Seems to change from gig to gig, a guy here tells me so anyway.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Fair enough, I'll try calling on Monday see if they have any idea. I just don't want me and junior to have to hang about for hours on end or miss the start.

crash_gav
    Free Member

Same as Allyharp said Gary.

Son has been there and main act was on about 2100hrs although depends on how long they tend to play as they finish about 2300hrs, therefore a 2200hrs start for the one album wonders 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘O2 Academy Glasgow – when do gigs start’ is closed to new replies.