Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Nytol. That was a mistake. Any solutions? Dr in the house? :D
  • tron
    Free Member

I took a couple of Nytol last night (the anti-histamine variety), and this morning I still feel like I’m half full of Nytol, a good solid hard of thinking feeling.

Is it just a case of time and waiting for it to break down in, or will drinking (and therefore, peeing) loads wash it out of my body?

molgrips
    Free Member

Some speed will bring you right up, no worries.

tron
    Free Member

There’d be a fair chance of my heart bursting I reckon. I took the nytol with the aim of nodding off without my brain going “YOU’VE GOT A LOAD OF WORK TO DO”. 😆

crikey
    Free Member

About 90% of it is eventually excreted in the urine, but the half life varies from 3 to 9 hours.

It’ll wear off, basically.

tron
    Free Member

There’s no speeding things along a bit then? I feel like I’ve dropped 50 IQ points overnight.

philconsequence
    Free Member

drink lots of water to flush your system

some coffee or energy drink will not only wake you up a little, but make you urinate with a bit more urgency

crikey
    Free Member

Hora feels like that every day…

DezB
    Free Member

You took 2?! I take 1/3rd of one (yes, of the 2 a night) and it sees me through to the morning.
    Caffeine antidote probably needed!

tron
    Free Member

Aye, I followed the instructions on the box like a fool 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

Have you tried furiously masturbating in a bus stop

(just testing susceptibility, it’s standard medical practice)

LoveTubs
    Free Member

There’s no speeding things along a bit then? I feel like I’ve dropped 50 IQ points overnight.

…so we’re talking negative numbers atm then? 😛

Zoolander
    Free Member

Took a couple of them 2 yes ago around Xmas as I was feeling shit and couldn’t sleep . Still didn’t sleep all night, spent the night sweating and mumbling like a zombie . Not a good night at all. I then went on a deep sea fishing trip early that morning – not my best move ever tbh

tron
    Free Member

Have you tried furiously masturbating in a bus stop

At the moment, I can’t even think of the nearest bus stop 🙄

molgrips
    Free Member

I once took dramamine for travel sickness on a flight to LA for a business trip. I fell asleep after about half an hour, managed to stir myself to eat the meal then fell asleep until the wheels were on the ground some 10 hours later!

Then went to the hotel and slept basically a whole day.

Mental. I think I must’ve ODed.

rkk01
    Free Member

But, did the Nytol get you a night’s sleep?

tron
    Free Member

Aye, but given this morning’s results, I’d have been better off missing an hour or two or having a couple of alcoholic drinks to send me on my way.

DezB
    Free Member

Alcohol is rubbish for sleeping well and waking up refreshed!

molgrips
    Free Member

So apparently is Nytol, at least with the standard dose 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

True!

grumm
    Free Member

OMG DRUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

chakaping
    Free Member

Valium (esp. Temazepam) gets a bad press but it’s brilliant for getting to sleep and feeling good the next day.

A kind GP let me have some when I used to work nights years ago, but it’s quite tricky to get a prescription for it.

DezB
    Free Member

OMG DRUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Nytol. That was a mistake. Any solutions? Dr in the house? :D’ is closed to new replies.