Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • NYC Apartment Rental
  • johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Taking the missus and kids to New York later this year and fancy renting an apartment for the week. Been there a few times but always stayed in hotels.
    I’ve been on a couple of websites including the airbnb site and there seems to be some cracking deals for a weeks stay that work out a fair bit less than a hotel and IMO a nicer option than the hotel.
    I’m a bit wary of getting ripped off by non existent places or getting shifted to lesser ones when I arrive.
    Has anyone any recommendations of this type of holiday rental that they have actually stayed in. Looking for somewhere close to midtown and Broadway.
    Ta!

benpinnick

I’ve stayed with contempo design suites. Bit south of midtown where we stayed (5/15th) but I didn’t find it a problem and it’s nice to be away from the noise. Apartment was great, decent sized studio with everything you need. Felt like a proper local!

gkeeffe

I stated in a great place on Bedford Ave in Williamsburg I got through Airbnb. Williamsburg much hipper/ more friendly than midtown imo. Can get you details if you’re interested.

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

I think I’ve managed to find the apartment on Bedford Av – coded as 2BR? Looks promising thanks. Googling the contempo design suite now.

Cheers.

jkomo

I would have thought air bnb would be fine, get one with loads of reviews.
    Downtown would be my favourite or near the high line.
    How old are the kids? You can bike over the Brooklyn bridge on the Boris type bikes, if you stay in Williamsburg.

taxi25
    Free Member

Not in New york but I’ve used Booking.com to rent loads of apartments, never had a problem. A quick look showed dozens in NY.

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Kids are 16 and 19 so sort of not really kids. Some good deals on airbnb, the Bedford Av apartment can only be rented for a month.
    I do prefer mid town, always stayed around 32, 33, 34th street & Broadway but don`t mind something further east or west.
    Rooms at a pukka hotel such as Penn or the New Yorker are coming in at around £2000 for the week so something less than that for the accomodation would be nice.

thomthumb
    Free Member

my parents were recommended this place. & loved it.

http://www.radiocityapts.com/

xyeti
    Free Member

I cant help Accom…….. But right now i could Murder a lump of Juniors Cheesecake 😥

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘NYC Apartment Rental’ is closed to new replies.