Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • Not in public please…..
  • DrRSwank
    Free Member

I’ve just watched someone strip to thier undies and change in the BA lounge in T5.

Ok, they used a discreet corner but there are bogs ffs!!!!

I really didn’t want to see that.

If it was any of you. Shame…….

stuey
    Free Member

Was it Jason Bourne evading detection ?

emsz
    Free Member

Any bits on display or just pants?

DrRSwank
    Free Member

No. It was smart casual, crop haired, skinny IT type. Which is why I thought it might be someone off here….

DrRSwank
    Free Member

And just pants on display. White baggy things.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ohh poor sensitive DrRSwank, hope your sensibilities are not too bruised!

(used to get changed butt naked on the beach, when you do it several times a week you stop caring, so complaining about people wearing undies seems rather stupid to me)

steve_b77
    Free Member

It was smart casual (jeans with polished work shoes), crop haired, skinny (in their head) IT type. Which is why I thought it might be someone off here.

There FTFY 😆

yunki
    Free Member

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Naked on a beach is one thing.

Down to your grundies in the first class lounge is another.

I need some more champagne to get over the shock!

Junkyard
    Free Member

perhaps he new your log in name and was giving you a chance?

iDave
    Free Member

Why did you watch?

MartynS

a bloody doctor complaining about the human body… unless you’re not really a doctor…. busted!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Why did I watch?

To make sure he got dressed again?

He was right in my direct line of sight and I was too lazy to move.

Think of the children!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

If it was a hot lady, I would have used my manners to hold her underwear…

DrRSwank
    Free Member

MartynS. There’s a time and a place for everything. This was neither…..

Drac

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Champagne? I bet you had a Semillon! 😉

scaredypants

JacksonPollock – Member
    Champagne? I bet you had a Semillon!

😆

DrRSwank
    Free Member

A nice verdejo actually…..

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

That’s the point of the first class lounge, I can do wtf I like,it’s actually quite tame just getting changed:)

MrsToast
    Free Member

Pffft, you should try being around Cannock Chase on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, after about 4pm. Loads of blokes getting their arses out whilst changing their shorts in the carpark. :/

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Which lounge? First? South? North?

I assume, of course that it wasn’t the Concorde Room.

CountZero

Wish I could say it was me, just so’s I could sneer at wankie’s supposed moral outrage. He’d have been really upset about the tattoos. Unless the lottery coughs up, never likely to be the case.

toys19
    Free Member

What a load of arse. Human body is natural, how can anyone be so prude in this day and age. Next you will be using the word “inappropriate”.

philconsequence
    Free Member

😯

is nothing sacred anymore!? next thing there’ll be public breastfeeding, people holding hands before marriage, women drivers and if we let public decency standards slip anymore in this good country… and believe me it hurts to even type out such a horrific thought… kids using ipod touches!

i might move to a different country, this one is full of sickos… its not the proud, clothes wearing in airport terminals country i grew up in anymore. i’d blame binners, but i think we should all take a look out ourselves and realise how we’re all to blame for letting it slip into such moral decline.

😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Methinks the lady…

joao3v16
    Free Member

If it had been an attractive young lady stripping to her underwear I doubt the OP would have been a complaining …

konabunny
    Free Member

my boss changes from his suit into his cycling commuting gear in his office. it has glass walls and he often doesn’t even close the door.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Clearly the moral fibre on this site is not as strong as it could be.

And YES – it was INAPPROPRIATE. As is breast feeding in public (don’t get me started on that).

For information it was the First Class / Gold lounge South.

As for whether it had been a young lady or not – it doesn’t matter. One can be both aroused and outraged at the same time.

D0NK

As is breast feeding in public (don’t get me started on that).

go on i’ll bite, what’s the problem?

As to the OP with the sprinkler system attachments most blokes tackle come fitted with nowadays public bogs aint the most pleasant place to change, barefoot/socks on the floor yuck, dunno if first class bogs are any better.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

First class facilities are very nice. So changing in there is not an issue.

OK – breast feeding.

I once worked with a true Earth mother of a nurse who insisted on feeding her (seemingly always hungry) off spring any time any where.

For instance – she once popped the little parasite on whilst we were out at a nice restaurant meal with work. It made a few of us uncomfortable and the sound of slurping and belching put most of us off our food.

She did similar at a friends wedding with the result that on the video all you can hear is the hungry chompings of a baby sucking teet.

Now – I do understand that babies need to be fed. But FFS go somewhere quiet and less obvious to do it. If I stared at a ladies assets normally I’d get slapped – so why pull them out and latch a baby on and expect me to like it.

The “it’s natural” argument doesn’t work. So is weeing and poohing – neither of which I want to watch.

Personally I believe it’s a statement on behalf of most women.

Someone recently breast fed a baby sitting next to me on a plane. And YES, I did ask her to stop.

emsz
    Free Member

LOL, DrSwank I know some women who’d just *love* to have a chinwag with you! 😆

I can be as Rad Fem as you like, but I’m in the “put it away, love” camp!!

yunki
    Free Member

And YES, I did ask her to stop

I’m guessing this is a troll..

I would gleefully poke you in the eye if you asked my wife to stop feeding my child..

Let’s see you how far your moral fibre would get you then.. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I would gleefully poke you in the eye if you asked my wife to stop feeding my child..

What if I politely asked her to do it somewhere less, well, in my face? If we were at a restaurant dining together and she wapped her wabs out, I’d politely suggest that a quiet corner would be a more appropriate place.

As above, it’s totally natural, but so is having a dump! 🙂

Not that I am advocating anyone taking a dump in a quiet corner of a restaurant. Unless it was the curry house I went to in Aberystwyth this weekend. I think that would have made an improvement.

philconsequence
    Free Member

you are shibboleth and i claim my 500 shiny english pennies.

D0NK

Personally I believe it’s a statement on behalf of most women.

I’m pretty certain it’s not. The work restaurant thing sounds borderline but I’m with yunki on the airplane one. Breastfeeding in the bogs is a pretty grim thing to do (I’m told) feeding in an airplane bog probably contravenes the geneva convention.

yunki
    Free Member

What if I politely asked you to do it somewhere less, well, in my face?

then I would laughingly tell you to **** off and refer to you as **** face for the rest of the flight.. while sometimes ruffling your hair playfully in a passive/aggressive manner.. 😈

D0NK

As above, it’s totally natural, but so is having a dump!

but feeding is feeding which I’m pretty sure you would agree is an acceptable public bodily function. Most people who moan about breastfeeding just have a problem with themselves. My mrs and her mates can manage it without you seeing anything that would offend your sensibilities. Yep can be noisy eating but so can adults, the bloke chewing gum open mouthed right next to my ear on the train seemed a bit disgruntled that I’d asked him to close his mouth. I don’t bother telling babies to eat more quietly, they seldom listen.

What if I politely asked her to do it somewhere less, well, in my face?

Say sorry but where do you suggest that isn’t the bogs? If possible my mrs would be window seat or otherwise not be right next to somebody but if no other options….? I’m sure a feeding baby is less annoyance than a crying hungry one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yunki, see above….

I was referring to the unlikely situation where

we were at a restaurant dining together

, not an aeroplane.

I wouldn’t be at all concerned about it on an aeroplane. I’ll be up the front in the comfy seats, anyway! 😈

hels
    Free Member

That sounds a bit much, you clearly need to upgrade your airport lounge status.

There is a big public cafe at my work, billed as “child-friendly” (retch). Women get their boobies out all over the place. Make the male staff quite uncomfortable.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Not in public please…..’ is closed to new replies.