Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • North Wales trail conditions
  • MrGreedy

A group of us are heading to North Wales for our annual escape from the flatlands this weekend. Can any locals/recent visitors advise on current conditions or closures at the trails below?

Penmachno
    Marin trail
    Coed y Brenin
    Climachx
    Nant yr Arian
    Llandegla

The Penmachno website page mentions some closures but hasn’t been updated for a while – are these still in effect?

Diolch in advance!

P.S.
    Standard disclaimer – yes I know they’re all trail centres and there’s lots of great natural riding too, yes I know mountain biking is an all weather sport, yes we are a load of soft southern jessies 😀

saxabar
    Free Member

Last two descents at Penmachno still closed. Still a good ride and worth doing, but a bit of a shame. Marin fine as is CyB. Dunno about the others. 🙂

crush83
    Free Member

Quite a bit of cyb was closed Tuesday and Friday last week when I was there, Marin is good and as have been mentioned the last bits of penmachno are closed

hot_fiat

Final descent at cyb is broken along with other chunks of all the trails. There seems to be no overall map at the trailhead to say which bits are out of action. Found it quite frustrating on Sunday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘North Wales trail conditions’ is closed to new replies.