Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • North Devon Riders…..
  • Swiftacular
    Free Member

Ok, completed the move, now 350 miles from home, and need to get riding.
    Anyone in the Ilfracombe area riding sometime in the next week and fancy acting as tour-guide? Nothing too strenuous required, but I’d claim to be reasonably fit.

snaps
    Free Member

Some of us off to Haldon tomorrow morning but bad weather looks like Saturdays Exmoor ride might be off – midweek night rides from Barnstaple if you’ve got lights (possibly lend you some if you haven’t) drop me an email if any good.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Couple of us going from Barnstaple Hospital on Friday (~4:30pm). Not sure where yet but may make the effort for Exmoor. Alternatively, might just go on Ilfracombe coastal route. Will probably need lights for the latter-part of the ride.

Snaps (above) is an absolute font of local riding knowledge. Nice bloke too (although we never seem to actually meet up for a ride). My mate, Jon, may also come on Friday and he lives in Ilfracombe.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I have lights, transport is the issue, but may be able to sort that, anywhere within riding distance of Ilfracombe would be best however.

Del

chr1st! you moved to banjo country without a pickup?
    epic fail! 😀

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Lol, I know, it will be remedied but not until early next year.

Del

ok. if you can get yourself over to exeter sometime, shout, and we’ll show you around haldon.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Swift, email me your phone number and I’ll give you a shout if we stay local on Friday.

snaps
    Free Member

I did a few rides around ‘combe last year but nothing epic & most involved off season cheeky stuff & a fair bit of the coast path (not that seems much of a problem from now until the ramblers start to return in the spring)
    I reckon I could get Azarat to host a ride from his place in Braunton if you could get there day or night.
    See you tomorrow Rich?

Swiftacular
    Free Member

S-m, yhm.

Snaps, braunton is only a short ride away, that’s easily do-able.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘North Devon Riders…..’ is closed to new replies.