Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Non-alcoholic party drinks
  • heebyjeeby

Hi folks,
    Taking a bit of a sabbatical from my old mate ‘Bevvy’.
    However, off to a 40th party tomorrow and gonna find my resolve severely tested.
    Any recommendations for non-geyer party drinks (non-alcoholic beers included)?
    Cheers (!)

meehaja
    Free Member

non alcoholic beer always gives me a killer hangover! Most alcohol free drinks are either fizzy cola etc or fruit juice, which will make your stomach hurt and are full of sugar, just like good old beer!

When I couldn’t drink I liked.. Fentimans cola/lemonade etc
    Schler drinks, quite nice, fruity drinks.
    Belvoir fruit farms presse (I grew up in Belvoir!)

I also drank a lot of smoothies.

Marin
    Free Member

A HUGE spliff?

Gilesey
    Free Member

Bottles of Erdinger non-alcoholic from Tescos whenever I’m on driving duty. Not half bad, and waay better than fizzy pop.

toby1

Ginger beer with Lemon and lime squeezed in. When the sugar overload kicks in then Tonic water with a twist of lime.

Soda and cordials are the only thing better than pure water for not taking in too much sugar.

Sunday I’ll be making Chocolate Espresso milkshakes too.

toby1

oh yeah and the Dr feel good bottled fruit drinks are good too, especially the cloudy lemon one 🙂 – [EDIT] and they have far less added sugar than coke and the like.

t_i_m
    Free Member

As heavily road tested by Mrs Tim during pregnancy, Becks Blue is the best non alcoholic beer. Tescos do a remarkably good non alcoholic sparkling white wine. After that, Fentimans and BottleGreen go some nice carbonated drinks. The Schleur stuff is ok as well. Just keep an eye on the amount of sugar in some of those bottles.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Non-alcoholic party drinks’ is closed to new replies.