Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Nokia sports tracker – editing routes/workouts?
  • votchy
    Free Member

Is there any way, either on your phone or on the website, to manually shorten your route? A couple of times I have left it running on my phone and recorded the drive home giving silly average and max speeds as well as wrong distance etc, I know you can drag the bars to shorten the graph data on the web but can't find a way of saving this permanently, any ideas?

druidh
    Free Member

I've never seen any sort of editor, although there is a .dat file stored on the phone…..

joemarshall
    Free Member

Yes. On the phone, open up the workout to view, then go to the menu, and do properties and you can change the distance / time.

You can't change the actual gps data, but you can change what it recorded as the distance / time etc.

Joe

druidh
    Free Member

Actually – I think I'll contact Alan that writes GPSU and see if he can come up with some sort of ST–>GPX conversion

joemarshall
    Free Member

Actually – I think I'll contact Alan that writes GPSU and see if he can come up with some sort of ST–>GPX conversion

You mean to convert all the routes? (obviously you can do 'export to gpx' for an individual route, but it is a pain to do that for a lot of routes.

I talked to the sportstracker people about this – they said that it was in their wish list, but they seem to have stopped developing updates since then. I don't think it'd be that hard to read their dat files yourself if you're a programmer, although if sportstracker updates, there is no guarantee they won't mess with the format (they said).

Joe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nokia sports tracker – editing routes/workouts?’ is closed to new replies.