Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • No dear, we males can't multi-task….
  • MoreCashThanDash

….because we spend our time systematically completing – one by one – all the things you claim to have done properly with your oh so **** clever feminine multi tasking ways eg

actually turning the dishwasher on when you’ve filled it rather than waiting 4 hours so that the mess solidifies on the plates first

wiping around the sink to clear up the puddle of water you left after washing the pans

cleaning up the spilt milk/jam/cereal after discovering that the WOMAN who used them last didn’t put the lid on properly

ironing shirts so that there are actually no creases in them

tidying things in the drawers so that they are not so overloaded that the drawers collapse

Grrrrr 👿

I love my wife, but sometimes I just wonder if an extended patio might be better for washing the bikes on?

johndoh
    Free Member

Time of the month dear?

yossarian
    Free Member

Real men don’t focus on this kind of stuff. We are too busy rutting and strutting about being manly.

Toughen up cupcake or cut it off and go native.

falkirk-mark

As I have pointed out to my mrs, it’s better to do one job right than three half arsed.

batfink
    Free Member

There is no such thing as multitasking – just doing lots of things, badly, at the same time.

ourmaninthenorth

It’s well established that multitasking is pretty much a myth – in v limited circumstances it’s possible, but anything that requires similar cognitive processes is merely switching from one task to the next.

And it’s also shown that those who think they’re the best multitaskers are actually the worst.

How does this help your ire towards your wife, I don’t know. But 10p you don’t tell her she’s cognitively inefficient!

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

There are also some things in life that really should get full attention……driving for one…..

barkm
    Free Member

impossible for anyone to multi-task, that’s a well established fact. What actually happens is all those things you’re trying to do at once are done less well. eg. Driving AND applying make-up at the same time.

But don’t spoil their fun. Just smile..and do various man-tasks all at the same time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘No dear, we males can't multi-task….’ is closed to new replies.