Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Great service from JE James, just saying…
  • jonny-m
    Free Member

Ordered some stuff on the 2nd, delivered this morning, free postage and 15% cheaper than anywhere else on line
    Had a few problems with them in the past but gave them another shot and now have restored faith.
    Well done!
    That is all…

al2000

Pretty much sums up my recent experience with them – very good.

stu170
    Free Member

Did you get a text message saying its on it’s way this morning, and then when delivered and signed for another text message saying so. I did. Although it was royal mail texting. Seemed odd, never had that before.

Still miffed the stuff I ordered from crc isn’t here yet

qwerty
    Free Member

Great service from them here too.

FOG

James are my LBS so haven’t bought mail order but they have gone up and down over the years. At one time nobody wanted to serve you as it would interrupt the chat with their mates about hot hatches. In recent years they have been much better mainly due to employing helpful staff who seem to know what they are talking about and will take time to sort you out.

Lester
    Free Member

yes i got the text saying they were going to deliver today, ive never known anyone to deliver saturdays without extra cost, so i asked for it to be delivered to my work address which they could not even find today, i now have to wait until Tuesday

jonny-m
    Free Member

Yep got a few messages, saying when it was going to be delivered, still waiting for crc here too…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Great service from JE James, just saying…’ is closed to new replies.