Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nirvana Cycles Shop Rides
  • deanfbm
    Free Member

Came across nirvana cycles dorking looking for group rides, there website looks old, do they still do shop rides? IE social rides you dont pay for.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Oh yes ! Their Facebook page is kept much more up to date. The shop is in Wescott by the way.

Great shop, excellent rides. You need to choose carefully, there are some very good riders / rides (speed &fitness, free riding), not for the faint hearted. Frankly I’m not good enough to go along but I enjoy watching the riders who are. Even the Wednesday lunchtime old blokes ride is fairly full on.

lock
    Free Member

Some great rides great shop
    Saturday 9:30 fairy fast to really fast Xc bit of everything ride,bit later a am more playful ride,lots of jumpy stuff

Sunday 11am great bit of everything ride ,

Wednesday couple hrs of fun

Tony b

deanfbm
    Free Member

Two different rides on the saturday? One xc and one jumpy is that?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@dean – yes as per website, one xc one freeride. The freeride can spend a while sessioning a single trail / feature to get it nailed. Call the shop and join Facebook group and have a look at the videos.

Cheezpleez

There’s a bunch of miserable old sods who ride from there on a Wednesday night at 6.30. I’d avoid them if I were you. Especially me.
    🙂

deanfbm
    Free Member

Rung them up, looking at their site was worried details would be out of date, they’re right.

Apparently the ride setting off at 11 tomorrow is a 4-5 hour xc, from peoples experiences, is it the pace of the slowest or an attempt to push as hard as the crowd allows?

Bit worried about getting destroyed.

Finkill

Went on a weekend ride with them once, my mates chain snapped. Rather than waiting the two minutes it took for us to fix it, they just rode off…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nirvana Cycles Shop Rides’ is closed to new replies.