Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Nightmare Tenant – advice required
  • Spaceman
    Free Member

I'm the landlady of a big rambling house that needs a bit of work doing on it. I'm quite easygoing and let my tenants do what they want pretty much. there's a few things wrong with the house and I'm not the most organised person although I will get round to fixing them eventually.

Recently I gained a new tenant who looks like a bearded toe, he's spoken to me a few times about something but I can't really understand what he's on about as he mumbles really badly but he was getting quite worked up. I've got tinnitis from my earlier years as a groupie/roadie for the Cure and find it really hard to hear sometimes and I had no idea what he was on about.

My problem is the b'stard has recently phoned the council to come and inspect the house and has then handed in his notice. As I can't afford the repairs at the moment I will have to get rid of all the other tenants, making them homeless and probably end up homeless myself, does anyone have any advice on what I should do? I'm off out in a minute to burn his shed down and I've already wee'ed in his shoes(and his mouth while he was sleeping) but how can I really get even with him?

alexxx
    Free Member

hahahaha 😀

higgo
    Free Member

Give him the best **** of his life but punch him hard in the temple just as he's approaching completion?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Brilliant!

Keva
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nightmare Tenant – advice required’ is closed to new replies.