Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Next Christmas Resolutions
  • Houns

Yes, talking about next Christmas already! What have you decided you’re going to do/not going to do next Christmas?

Me? I’m going to be somewhere hot, exotic, white sands and crystal clear sea. On my own or hopefully with a very nice Woman. I may eve forgo a new bike just so I can save up money to do this

heckler73
    Free Member

thinking exact same thing, thinking how much i can poss save every month to do so .

ianpinder
    Free Member

I’m going skiing, sod this family Christmas show

Houns

Kuoni brochures already ordered this morning

Bregante

Definitely staying at home next year. Enough of this putting on a show with the in laws. I want to be able to veg out on my own sofa, watching what I want to watch in the tellybox, eating what I want to eat and scratching myself where I want to scratch myself.

Houns

Amen!

Tom-B
    Free Member

We’re going to the Canaries I think. We were going to do it this year but didn’t really have the cash for it.

cinnamon_girl

I can’t help thinking that people will become less inclined to do the family thing whether it be due to intolerance, fuel, food and present costs etc.

Is it OK to say that I’m feeling really chilled, having NOT done the family thing this year? Not the first time either! Done enough family Xmas’s in the past so no guilt here either. 🙂

johndoh
    Free Member

I’m in LA this year. It’s weird, didn’t feel like Christmas.

mightymule
    Free Member

I’m obviously very lucky. Mr & Mrs Mule Senior love my OH to bits, and the feeling is mutual.

Next Christmas we hope to do exactly the same as we do every year – go round to my parents at about 4pm, have a drink, relax, eat far too much dinner at about 6, open presents for a few hours, then spend the rest of the evening chilling out and chatting with several glasses bottles of Mr Mule Senior’s malt whisky collection, before crawling to bed at stupid o’clock.

Best day of the year 8)

jota180
    Free Member

We’ll be off to the Canaries again, this is the first year in ages we haven’t been, I prefer it there over the usual weather and commercial hijack we get here.
    They don’t bother too much with it, preferring Kings’ day on jan 6th for celebrations

footflaps

I quite fancy going skiing over the Xmas week next year.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Next Christmas Resolutions’ is closed to new replies.