Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Newcastle – Villa
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😯

donsimon
    Free Member

Hard as it is to say, but now we have to give Sparky and his crowd a right royal kicking.

Some hefty scores coming through, I suppose it's due to the extra holiday the players had in South Africa.

romster
    Free Member

Footballing lesson for the Villa today, don't underestimate the Toon. Andy Carroll has got big boots to fill wearing the number 9 shirt but he's a big enough player to do it, and he's a geordie! Along with Nolan and a good run at home I think we'll still be lucky to finish in the top 15 but confident we'll stay up. Couldn't have wished for a better result today. Top draw performance capped off a great weekend!

anagallis_arvensis

revenge for relegating them no doubt, terrible for villa, shocking…oh well.

kinda666
    Free Member

Villa's defence was shocking, and going forward were even worse, 4 attempts at goal and only 1 on target!

I hope Newcastle have got there good performance for August out of the way and don't travel well down to Wolverhampton on Saturday! 😕

donsimon
    Free Member

😥

carbon337
    Free Member

NUFC fan here – just been listening to 606 and they are trying to pin Barton's celebration down as a Nazi salute. What a load of bollocks.

trailmonkey

hmmmm, not sure what to make of that. a team finishing sixth shouldn't get taken to the cleaners by a team who were playing in the championship last year. an ever changing team selected by a manager who doesn't know if he wants the job isn't going to keep on producing positive results and the situation needs sorting quickly.

but who ? can't say i'm over keen on the american guy. no experience of european club football is hardly ideal credentials for a prem side.

maradona would be good fun but he'd only last 3 months and we'd be the outcasts of english football for ever more.

sven anyone ?

Jamie
    Free Member

NUFC fan here – just been listening to 606 and they are trying to pin Barton's celebration down as a Nazi salute. What a load of bollocks.

At least he gets to shave his moustache off.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Hopefully big Andy C's done enough to lift me off the bottom of the STW fantasy league 🙂

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Villa shitheads – I have Dunne, A Young and Carew in my premierleague fantasy team, managed 1 point across all 3 players… twonk, twonk, and twonk… Carew missed his penalty – twonk… I am annoyed…GRrrrr

romster
    Free Member

Who set the stw fantasy league up? I'd have had a crack if i'd have known about it.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I am in the Carling Premier League – was in STW last season but have I also missed an entry request ?

giant_scum
    Free Member

In all the excitement this guy ripped his trousers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkgFeQQV6kw

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Hopefully big Andy C's done enough to lift me off the bottom of the STW fantasy league

Except it hadn't acceptd my substitutions. So I'm still languishing low down. Bah.

Details of the fantasy league can be found here. Smudge's post has the details.

martyc
    Free Member

thank f@@k thats now gone….!!!! 🙂

martyc
    Free Member

giant-scum – class video. good sly camera work
    geordie knackers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Newcastle – Villa’ is closed to new replies.