Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • new yacht for queenie
  • Sandwich

Both

sweepy
    Free Member

only a pound each, should be built in britain though, so it will be over budget, late & pretty crap

I’d rather just keep my pound thanks 🙂

MrWoppit
    Free Member

She’s a billionaire in her own right. Let her buy her own bloody ship.

kimbers

how about queenie gives us each a pound?
    or just gives gove a pounding?

konabunny
    Free Member

only a pound each,

On that basis, the UK govt should buy me a yacht. It’d only be a pound each, ffs. I’d even rent it out during the week.

ohnohesback
    Free Member
    Lifer
    Free Member

Poor old Gove

#TheGoveBoat on twitter is great.

And for a bit of perspective given the other big thing this government is **** up:

“#TheGoveBoat proposed royal yacht replacement will cost equivalent of 1,167,315 weeks of higher rate mobility #DLA”

timc
    Free Member

konabunny – Member
    On that basis, the UK govt should buy me a yacht. It’d only be a pound each, ffs. I’d even rent it out during the week.

obviously i was joking, but your a nobody, so dont fancy your chances 😀

No point doing royalty on the cheap in my eyes, not that i really care…

Lifer
    Free Member

No point in royalty.

chewkw
    Free Member

I like the Queen but why not just stick to the one she has now?

kimbers

yup some quality govejokes on twitter
    6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Nick ? Dave
    DaveHeartsNick Nick ? Dave
    Cameron here. Boat for queen is ideal way to use up all that wood we’ve got left over from former library bookshelves #goveboat

»
    DanielPoxton
    DanPoxton DanielPoxton
    Most likely explanation for the recent #goveboat idiocy: newsthump.com/2012/01/16/mic…

»
    Luke Costin
    DagonsRazor Luke Costin
    I don’t mind this #goveboat idea tbh, just as long as all who paid for it get a go in it.

»
    adamboulton
    adamboultonSKY adamboulton
    If you are going to have a Queen why not have a Royal Yacht #Goveboat, especially if it is paid for voluntarily not by the tax payer?

»
    Tim Wright
    moongolfer Tim Wright
    I think we may have found a captain for the #goveboat: bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur… … (too early?)

»
    tommy
    tlraybould tommy
    I like the #goveboat term “lasting legacy”. NHS gets sold off, Education deteriorates, unemployment rises but we’ll have a boat to look at!

»
    Leon Ward
    LeonjWard Leon Ward
    I hope all Labour MP’s choose not to support #GoveBoat. £60 mill is a lot of money that is to be wasted.

»
    David Kernohan
    dkernohan David Kernohan
    To be honest, the trident replacement will be as much of a white elephant as #goveboat. Except the yacht isn’t a means of mass murder.

Naomi Turner
    Naomi_Turner Naomi Turner
    Oh if only I had the skills.. surely this is a mashup waiting to happen? youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC… #goveboat

»
    Natacha Kennedy
    natachakennedy Natacha Kennedy
    #goveboat sinks without trace. Why isn’t it taking Cap’n #Gove with it?

»
    Anne Strachan
    GlobalScience Anne Strachan
    They’ve updated Sherlock so why not the #GoveBoat for 2012? youtube.com/watch?v=tbO2hl…

»
    Margybargy
    Margybargy Margybargy
    I cant believe it’s not a spoof… (Wet Lip warning – be prepared to scroll fast) bit.ly/xWjLj2 #goveboat

»
    Kelly Rennie
    dorristheloris Kelly Rennie
    How many people’s DLA could be paid for with the cost of the proposed #GoveBoat? #spartacusreport

»
    David Stephens
    Grumlygrimly David Stephens
    Dear Michael Gove. Please make it easier to remove poorly performing education secretaries. Thank you. #goveboat

http://newsthump.com/2012/01/16/michael-gove-attempts-to-troll-entire-country-with-queens-yacht-wind-up/

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Is Gove Boat a bit like Louise Boat?

If the Queen wants a new boat, her kids should just buy her one, without spending our money to do it… then again, if its built in Glasgow (other uk shipyards are available) and that creates lots of jobs, maybe that’d a good thing?

BillMC

Goveboat graveyboat

noteeth
    Free Member

What an utter buffoon – although the comedy value is immense. Truly, he is bringing the country together at a difficult time, just not in the way that he envisaged.

The only boat I’d be happy to pay for would be one that takes him & all his ilk far, far away from these shores.

konabunny
    Free Member

your a nobody, so dont fancy your chances

Goddamnit, if only my ancestors had been slightly more inbred and sharp-elbowed!

Klunk
    Free Member

our monarchy is losing it’s touch, in past they sent their offspring off to rule Germany and build whole fleets of boats or marry russian oligarchs who could lend them one for a month or two.

wallace1492
    Free Member

😉 The Royal Yacht Concordia…… and Capt Francesco Schettino 😉

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘new yacht for queenie’ is closed to new replies.