Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Student stuck in Clothes Horse
  • LHS
    Free Member
    bruneep

Thats the countries future you are looking at 🙄

wwaswas

that story will haunt her for years.

Every potential employer will google her name and find it and then ask them selves if they want to employ someone who wears pyjamas and a dressing gown like those.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

originally from North Wales

that explains it…

Woody
    Free Member

I can imagine the look of disappointment of the firefighters faces when they dashed in…………………………………………….

bruneep

I would’ve charged her a special service fee for wasting the FS time. She is clearly not stuck.

Get something like this with every fresher influx.

Jamie
    Free Member

On a sidenote, it would make a good Halloween costume.

jason221
    Free Member

This was my first thought

cynic-al
    Free Member

Beggars Belief.

v8ninety

Sadly, not even an unusual lack of common sense within the general public, IME.

xcgb
    Free Member

Jeez could they really have not sorted that out themselves?

Maybe a donation or volunteer of some time to the fire stations charity would be a nice idea

mrflaky
    Free Member

Once visited Derby uni, and on one of the walls someone had written “Face it your only here because you f###ed up your A levels”

seems still to be a fair statement

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I hope she gets kicked off the course. Possibly put down. She clearly doesn’t have the required brain cells to function as an actual human being.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

She studying for a degree in belming per chance?

IHN

Once visited Derby uni, and on one of the walls someone had written “Face it your only here because you f###ed up your A levels”

On a similar vein, I once went for a number two in the toilets at the University of Gloucestershire. Some wag had unrolled the entire bog roll, written ‘University of Gloucestershire Degree Certificate’ on each sheet then rolled the whole thing back up again 🙂

I can imagine the look of disappointment of the firefighters faces when they dashed in

Not exactly Hollyoaks is it 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

I blame the government.
    too many degree places, not enough hairdressing apprenticeships.

jon1973
    Free Member

Not exactly Hollyoaks is it

Looks like she’d be more at home in Holloway.

xcgb
    Free Member

Is it just me that had to google belming! should i now belm?

wwaswas

should i now belm?

depends if you want to be seen to be taking the wee out of those who can’t help doing it, really.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

I work in a University.

This story does not suprise me.

donsimon
    Free Member

Thats the countries future you are looking at

I find it somewhat ironic that you feel you can comment on the educational failings of this student.

johnners
    Free Member

Not just a FS callout, an ambulance had to turn up after she had a “panic attack” induced by the stress of no longer being in the clothes horse.

BTW, I’m quite pleased they’re at least washing their clothes in that flat, I was at a gig on Sunday and many of the (largely student) audience absolutely stank.

Rio

Miss Morgan’s friends filmed and took photos of her while she was trapped.

Always good to be able to rely on your friends in a crisis. Kids today etc etc…

bruneep

If she’s nae got the savvy to release herself from that, what hope is there?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Must be a set up. We get through at least one clothes horse a year, even my 1 year old can break them apart.

Houns

If she lost some weight she wouldn’t have stuck in the first place

GlitterGary
    Free Member

They should have bolt croppered her face off, it would have been an improvement.

philconsequence
    Free Member

can’t understand why her friends didn’t bend the metal to let her out.

comments about her looks and weight seem kinda out of order and dare i say it, a bit against certain mysogymathingy happenings on this forum recently?

commenting on her waste of emergency services time and IQ level are more than appropriate though 😈

Houns

If it was a chunky bloke I’d have said the same 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

can’t understand why her friends didn’t bend the metal to let her out.

Is what I was thinking – a complete waste of the fire service’s time and money.

philconsequence
    Free Member

fair enough! just thought i’d post it as a gentle headsup before big hitters roll in and start reporting.

joao3v16
    Free Member

The future of the UK is in safe hands

Houns

lol it’s ok 🙂

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Student stuck in Clothes Horse’ is closed to new replies.