Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • New UK importer for BOS?
  • kelvin

Hurrah for summer holidays! All companies should shut up for a few weeks in the summer, far more useful than winter/christmas shutdown nonsense that’s more usual in this country.

batman11
    Free Member

Pabloxxi just sent my forks back for warranty to mad elk so will see how it all goes soon I hope, mind you cost of getting them over there from the uk was bad nearly £45 and that was with poor insurance hate to think what it would cost for the full amount :x. Will check in when I hear something hopefully soon
    Bats.

mrplow
    Free Member

Pabloxxl – Are you not Stefan of Mad Elk Cycles so surprised you had to google your own work place…

andyl
    Free Member

^ busted!

mrplow
    Free Member

It is only a rough guess. I was looking for someone to trust to send my lovely BOS forks to for a service and looking at Pabloxxl’s threads which are only for trades of bike frames etc there is email address pabloxxl.stefan@gmail.com

On Mad Elk Cycles one of the contacts is Stefan… The english is pretty much the same on his post and their site. there is also the text:
    Author
    Lobo and Pablo, happy riders

Shame as I really want someone to trust but this is a v poor start if true. 🙁

batman11
    Free Member

Mr plow. Then look for jtech I did speak to them and they seemed sorted guys very helpfull on the phone.
    Bats.

markyboy
    Free Member

just got my devilles back from jtech was a having a few probs which should have been a warranty issue but due to no uk service centre i used jtech.very good to deal with forks now feel great!!..didnt charge much more than it would have cost me to post forks to ireland.
    spoke to mad elk wasnt convinced! they said they had just got back from bos after being trained.They didnt have any tools or spares yet!.
    sent six emails to bos to see what to do with forks none replied to.
    great forks….crap customer service would put me off buying again.hope someone in the uk takes on the distribution soon.

pabloxxl
    Free Member

Many forums prohibit a business advertisement in topics. The comment was formed as how to find us and present great news about new open dealership and warranty center in Ireland(optionally UK) 😀
    Mr plow, andyl you’re looking at it wrong way. There’s no intention to hide behind. Otherwise I’d came out as someone else. Wouldn’t I? 😉

getonyourbike
    Free Member

You shouldn’t have bothered trying to dig yourself out of that hole and just let it lie, pabloxxl. I think you’ll need a JCB to get out of this one. All you’ve done is bring this fail back up to the first page. 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘New UK importer for BOS?’ is closed to new replies.