Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New phone and or mp3 player question
  • scruff
    Free Member

I’ve been umming and ahhing over getting a fancy internet type phone, but only spend about £20/month on PAYG so havent bothered. Last week I had my good MP3 player nicked so my life is now terribly difficult just owning 1 MP3 player.

Instead of getting another MP3 was considering a new phone which stores / plays music aswell, been offered a HTC senations XE FOC on £30/month contract 450min / unlimited texts / 750mb. Can put a 32gb card in that according to the blurb.

One with a camera would be nice, iPhones seem OTT for my pathetic usage.

Any other options worth considering ?

snakebite
    Free Member

HTC phones are good and way less than 30 a month…

scruff
    Free Member

Or a Nokia Lumia, and you know I dont believe anything you say.

snakebite
    Free Member

HTC sensation on 02, 21 squid a month, dialaphone, just sent you a link.

CountZero

Get a second-hand iPhone with an On and On O2 SIM-only tariff. £26 with 1Gb of data.

Cougar

been offered a HTC senations XE

Worth noting that the regular Sensation and the XE are the same phone, just a different casing and firmware, if there’s a price differential. You can install a custom ROM to turn a Sensation into an XE.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I recently bought an HTC Desire off EBay, brand new for just over £100. Perfect for my sim only contract with Tesco Mobile after my IPhone 3 got slightly damp and fried itself.

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Bear in mind it’s going to batter the battery life.

Most smartphones capable of a decent storage and or streaming need charging every day anyway, without using the hting for hours for music.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New phone and or mp3 player question’ is closed to new replies.