Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • New Google image search
  • 0091paddy
    Free Member

DISLIKE, that is all. 😐

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Same here; takes ages sometimes to load images, and uses a lot of memory. I do like the little preview feature though. Would be helpful if they had a 'slow' setting if your internets are running slowly or you have a crap service. Just changed one day without warning.

jools182
    Free Member

hate it, its balls

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    clubber
    Free Member

I like it – seems to work well for me…

nickc

struggling to care either way really

thebunk

Found today that there's a little colour picker you can click on to only show pics of a certain colour, such as orange cotics.

I like that you can see loads of results at once. You get mostly orange bikes at first, then you get Lisa Rogers in the middle, then by the end it all gets a bit wrong…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

then you get Lisa Rogers in the middle, then by the end it all gets a bit wrong…

By that stage it's turned into images of ladies with names that might not actually be their real ones doing unmentionable things with fruits, vegetables, pets and various household items.

That reminds me, I must buy a sink plunger tomorrow…

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Agree – dislike

headfirst
    Free Member

I like. works great for blanka vlasic

MrNutt
    Free Member

its shite. google seem to be intent on crapafying their user interface. too much koolaid up at mountainview me thinks

tragically1969
    Free Member

It's cack

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Seems to work ok to be honest, you ask for pictures of something and get loads of them, click on them and it takes you to the page it was on if you click the picture. Doesn't seem to take long either, I am keeping it in the family with Chrome as my browser though…

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

I quite like it. I heard there is a way to get the old google images back. Can't remember how to do it though. Just google it!

nickjb
    Free Member

Right at the bottom there's a link to 'switch to basic version', it keeps the extra search options on the side, though. I quite like the colour thingy

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Seems slower. So don't like

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Right at the bottom there's a link to 'switch to basic version',

Top man! Thank you!

highclimber
    Free Member

its not as balls as Hotmail's new layout. totally useless and convoluted

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘New Google image search’ is closed to new replies.