Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New Glasses
  • JCornford

Having sat on my glasses that I only used for driving a couple of years ago (and bodged them back together) I thought it was about time I got some new ones (I’m short sighted). The optician said I didn’t have to but could wear them all the time, so I got back to the office, put them on and thought wow everything is clearer, until I looked at the screen, it was better without them, has anyone else had that? Is it just a case of getting used to them, or ignore what the optician said about wearing them all the time and only wear them for distance work?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

🙂

thehustler
    Free Member

to answer first need to ask a question, how old are you?

JCornford

thehustler
    Free Member

It can be normal to need correction for distance, but not near objects btw

emma82
    Free Member

I’m exactly the same as you, short sighted and my glasses make no difference to me when reading from screen. I tend to leave them on as it isn’t do any harm and it saves me putting them on when someone walks into the room because as soon as I look away from the screen I need them. I’m still getting used to them but don’t find them as disorientating as I did.

boblo
    Free Member

I’ve got a worserer problem…. Bloody varifocals cos I’m short sighted and can’t see the screen with/without normal specs. Varifocals are blimmin expense, XTR chainset expensive. 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New Glasses’ is closed to new replies.