Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New Enigma MTB….
  • Kryton57
    AlexSimon

Looks nice enough. Geometry not available though.

For some reason Enigma have never appealed to me personally compared to similarly-prices US frames, but I’m sure it will find some homes.

Gotama
    Free Member

Strikes me as expensive compared to the Shand Bahookie or Curtis AM7 or AM9 assuming changes to the geometry are extra.

scottfitz
    Free Member

its that price foe full bike or frame ?

Edit: its under the complete bike tab so £1400 seen good value for the kit that’s in the pic.

aracer
    Free Member

What exactly is supposed to be exciting about how that looks? Metal straight tubed HT painted red – looks much like any other metal straight tubed HT painted red to me.

MoreCashThanDash

Enigma by name, Enigma by nature?

Though I am very smitten by the Etape Disc having copped a feel of a frame a couple of months ago….

AlexSimon

scottfitz – Member

its that price foe full bike or frame ?

Edit: its under the complete bike tab so £1400 seen good value for the kit that’s in the pic.
    hmmm – I assumed the £1399 was frame-only. They need to clarify that. They do do a road frame at £699, so it’s possible.

daver27
    Free Member

they had it at the London show, trust me, the pics do not do that thing justice, it is BEAUTIFUL.

but i think it is £1399 for the frame…. which is insane. happy to be proven wrong and the price to be a full build.

hora
    Free Member

That build kit looks like it’d be a 1399 bike. Although it says contact for build kit which makes it pricey. I don’t think its meant to be a frame-only price though? That’d be crackers.

brakes
    Free Member

trust me, the pics do not do that thing justice, it is BEAUTIFUL.

massive failure on their part then because it looks like an On-One.

unovolo
    Free Member

When you click on the complete bikes link on the website that’s where it shows up so I believe the £1399 is for a full bike whereas you can get a Enigma titanium 29er frame for the same price as the complete build.

Looks alright to me the rear drop outs look neat the rest is just generic steel hardtail.

chakaping
    Free Member

The pricing is quite enigmatic anyway.

I like it personally. Could do with a bit more info though.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New Enigma MTB….’ is closed to new replies.