Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • New bike………..;o)
  • speaker2animals

Like that Stumpjumper, lovely.

lowey

Holy Shit it lives Yoshi. So when will it turn a wheel in anger ?

yoshimi

I'm not totally happy that my brakes dont match but until I lengthen the Juicy brake I'm stuck with it this way:(
    I was having a final check of bolts, putting chainstay protectors on, indexing gears and setting up the suspension last night – I'm off work tomorrow and monday so tomorrow morning will be the maiden ride, nothing too vigarous, just round the res, up to the pigeon tower, down ice cream run back round the res and up to the nab and home – reckon thats about as much as my overeating, oversmoking body can manage after 5 months not riding! Hopefully by early next year I'll be ready for some of the group rides:)

njee20
    Free Member

That green Turner looks lovely, great colour.

Like that Scale, maybe we'll have to hang it on my scales sometime Jason, we can compare 🙂

That S-Works is nice too xcstu, how did you get the frame without the Futureshock fork? Possibly moreover, why did you get it without, I thought it was a great fork.

tops5
    Free Member

Crash test – what tyres are they?

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

they are nevegal's john tomac edition, they are black but for some reason the flash bounces off and makes them look white!

coogan
    Free Member

jackthedog
    Free Member

Oof bloody hell coogan, love that.

coogan
    Free Member

So do I 8)

stotti
    Free Member

loving this after one ride

xcstu
    Free Member

njee20 – cheers…

A guy from the specialized concept shop was selling just the frame with no forks for a price I couldn't refuse… reason it only cost just under £1300 to build 😉 reba are doing the job nicely.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

One of these:

Just got to wait for my shock mount kit to show, and it should be ready for the weekend 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

stotti

that's the best looking On One I've seen yet I reckon!

Just building myself up a hub geared (Alfine not Rohloff though) 29er at the mo based on an old Gary Fisher Rig… Should be good fun!

Smuzzy
    Free Member

Here's mine, just finished it this morning

FG
    Free Member

My new bike 😀

Tracey

Katies, still needs to be finished, pedals and wheels are at the back of the garage waiting to be fitted.

Tracey

binners

I think xcstu is winning in the best looking bike department. Thats luuuuuurverly

firestarter
    Free Member

just waiting on postman to deliver my seatpost to finish the build and then i will post pix 😉 tis nice tho (to me anyhow) 😉

nonk
    Free Member

hobnob we will be wanting a review of that that one chap.

njee20
    Free Member

A guy from the specialized concept shop was selling just the frame with no forks for a price I couldn't refuse… reason it only cost just under £1300 to build reba are doing the job nicely.

Nice.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘New bike………..;o)’ is closed to new replies.