Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • New bike time
  • hainman
    Free Member

So looking to swap out the trusty old Reign,was thinking of just going for a new reign,but having spent a small fortune and no having Triggers Broom Reign with only the frame as stock part,it would cost around 3.5k to buy something similar to what i have,

The Reign is 4 years old now,although the upgrades range from 3 years to 6 months old,Just fancy something new and see what all the fuss is about with this 650 malarky,Most probably i’ll break mine down and punt it in bits as i would probably get way more that way,XT brakes,Hope hubs,X2 shock,Pikes etc

having looked around,some bikes have tickled my fancy,Radon swoop,Yt Capra,Transition,But seems the Bird aeris seems the best bike for Buck going around,Plus their Uk based so better customer service,would the Bird be the best call for my next purchase

anagallis_arvensis

Airdrop edit?

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Hearing lots of good things about the Swoop, see chakaping amongst others.

Just had the toss up between a reign and a patrol myself, went for the patrol in the end. Not ridden it as I’ve yet to build it up but in true stw fashion it’s by far the best bike I’ve ever ridden.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New bike time’ is closed to new replies.