Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New bike (ish)
  • Merak

Been looking for one of these in 54cm flavour for some time. One came up on Bikeradar so…

A trip to the powder coaters saw it return flat black;

Had a budget of £350 and as I had bars, tyres, saddle and pedals in a spares box I didnt go much above it. So no bling just cheap and cheery bits :0)

Bregante

That looks ace. I’ve had two Singlecross’ and they are a great little bike. Mine current one is in commuter guise currently and as a result it looks a little tired but just lately commuting by bike hasn’t been practical.

Food for thought! 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you drove a Mercedes, would you put an AMG sticker on it?

Nice bike, apart from the obvious. 🙂

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Nice looking bike, who cares if you put a works on it! Your bike, do what you will. Main thing is riding it and more importantly enjoying it.

Merak

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Nice bike, apart from the obvious.

Ah, I have absolutely no problem masquerading as an S-Works SS frame. Just a bit of fun you understand. Ive got more important things to worry about. 🙂

Therefore, respectfully.

mindmap3
    Free Member

I quite like that that.

Nice bike, apart from the obvious.

That’s pretty much what they do these days for the AMG derv rep mobiles. It’s just a trim level really (apart from the few true halo cars).

breadcrumb

Chain needs a bit more tension.

Looks tidy but I agree with CFH, I wouldn’t badge something as its not, but it’s not my bike so hey ho.

Merak

Its not running fixed, but fair doos.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New bike (ish)’ is closed to new replies.