Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New bike day ,disc equipped road bike content
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Had this almost a week without a ride, today got out and happy so far,
    gone from very stiff carbon racey frame , to a more relaxed carbon ride with newfangled hydro discs and bolt thru wheels 🙂

davosaurusrex

Like (except the bottle cage). Rutland bargain?

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

davosaurusrex – Member
    Like (except the bottle cage). Rutland bargain?

Lol ,an old planet x bottle cage i had lying around, need to get a couple of black ones ordered for it, and yes a Rutland bargain 🙂

Riksbar

Nice, got the Agree which looks fast standing still, although with me riding it looks slow again 😳

dirtyrider
    Free Member

gone from very stiff carbon racey frame , to a more relaxed carbon ride with newfangled hydro discs and bolt thru wheels

i did the same, give it a week and you’ll hate it and hanker for your old bike

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

dirtyrider – Member
    gone from very stiff carbon racey frame , to a more relaxed carbon ride with newfangled hydro discs and bolt thru wheels
    i did the same, give it a week and you’ll hate it and hanker for your old bike

No i wont it crippled me ! 🙁 … getting too old and fat !

curvature
    Free Member

Cube do some nice cages to match the bike’s colours. Black or the rather bright orange that I have on mine.

Wookster

Looks nice mate! Let the suffering begin!

mcnultycop

I’ve had one of these for two and half weeks and have been too ill to ride it. Back in the game now so I’ll be on it in Saturday. Ace value at £920 from Paul’s Cycles.

zerolight
    Free Member

Looks ace. I’ve suggested this one to my mate if they are still available when his cycle to work scheme kicks off in April. Looks like a bargain.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New bike day ,disc equipped road bike content’ is closed to new replies.