Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • new bibs
  • andybrad

Ive narrowed it down to some endura movistar ones (thankfully covered up by baggies) and some mavic helium ones. Both around the 50 quid mark with 50% reductions.

Any advice as to which to go for?. i like my endura mtr ones but cant stretch to 70 odd quid for another pair.

cloudnine
    Free Member

If you are going to spend over 3 hours in the saddle do not scrimp on bibs IMO

Garry_Lager

Agree with cloudnine – but in terms of bargains, I did pick up a pair of decathlon 900 series bibs for £23 t’other week in the Stockport store. Fine bibs.

Probably a lot of reductions this time of year, though.

andybrad

these are usually 90 quid + bibs, is that scrimping?

cloudnine
    Free Member

No.. But I’ve had various cheap bibs and wish I’d just forked out for a either some morvelo or more expensive castelli. Every ones bottom is different though.. You won’t know until you’ve ridden for 3 hours in them.

lunge

Agree with cloudnine – but in terms of bargains, I did pick up a pair of decathlon 900 series bibs for £23 t’other week in the Stockport store. Fine bibs.

This, though mine were from Wednesbury not Stockport. The 900 and 700 stuff both have the same pad and are really good shorts.

andybrad

Ok so anyone got any opinion on the two I was looking at?

cloudnine
    Free Member

If you are comfortable in the endura I’d stick with them if they have a similar pad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘new bibs’ is closed to new replies.