• This topic has 48 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marin.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Neighbour threw brick at my builders
  • rickmeister

All in all its just…
    Another brick in the wall…

DrJ

While that was true for CDM2007, the 2015 update removed the exemption for domestic Clients etc etc

I assume all this red tape is the EU’s fault ??

dannyh
    Free Member

What no one is concentrating on here is the sheer economics of the thing. We are assuming the brick was one brought by the builders.

However, if it was a spare brick that actually belonged to the neighbour he is contributing towards the materials of your extension.

+1 for digging the footings a bit deeper and ‘disappearing’ the neighbour.

peterno51

Shirley a Hans Solo carbonate type effect would be better, could almost turn him into a new bike rack with some just so positioning?

johndoh
    Free Member

lots of chat about rules and regulations and stuff..

He threw a frickin brick at someone! Call the police!
    This – if someone is of a mind to throw something at someone then he’ll find something to throw irrespective of health & safety regulations.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

The police, I hope, are also going to tell him to stop filming the builders with his ipad all the time :-/

I’d lob a brick at him for using an iPad as a camera.

project
    Free Member

Just perhaps your neighbour may be suffering from the onset of a mental illness, paranoia, delusional state etc, his behaviour is not acceptable , ill or not,and your builders are being put at risk by his behaviour, and if it was me i would be walking off site.

iain1775
    Free Member

You just done failed your NEBOSH or something?

FTFY

Marin
    Free Member

Off an a tangent but in my day job I’ve been confronted by angry neighbours just because someone is having any work done on their house. Smiling at them seems to really annoy them or maybe its just my face.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour threw brick at my builders’ is closed to new replies.