Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • Neighbour smoking dope in his back garden…
  • 66deg
    Free Member

aphex_2k – Member

“Pass the kutchie” was the original, about bloodclart spliff an ting, not da bumbaclart musical yoot likkle pickneys.

Bless.

Me no understandee.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

it’s supporting the only business that manages to be even more evil than the tobacco business – transnational organized crime.

Theres more grown in the UK now than Holland. While pubs and shops close down, hydro shops pop up all over.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

66deg – Member
    aphex_2k – Member
    “Pass the kutchie” was the original, about bloodclart spliff an ting, not da bumbaclart musical yoot likkle pickneys.

Bless.

Me no understandee.

“Pass the dutchie was originally a song entitled ‘pass the kutchie’ about mahreejawana cigarettes and not a song sung by young afro-Caribbean children about a dutchie which I believe is African cookware”

almightydutch
    Free Member

Much more being produced locally than 5/10 years ago.

Its also why we have seen an increase in the potency as the UK growers have started to hone their knowledge about what strains grow well, produce good results in both quality and high enough yields to make them efficient enough to grow commercially.

You can keep your Dutch, I’ll take some finest English Cheese tar very much

66deg
    Free Member

“Pass the dutchie was originally a song entitled ‘pass the kutchie’ about mahreejawana cigarettes and not a song sung by young afro-Caribbean children about a dutchie which I believe is African cookware”

OOOOOOH now i get it , if i remember well the dutchie was a bowl.

konabunny
    Free Member

Dutch oven/Dutch pot ffs

Cougar

Yeah, I think we’ve crossed a line here now. Sorry.

Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour smoking dope in his back garden…’ is closed to new replies.