Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • Neighbour smoking dope in his back garden…
  • RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Leave it like that because legalising it would be a disaster imho

For why?

Because as any self respecting pothead will tell you, it hasn’t gone up in price in 20 odd years that I know of. If it’s legalised it will go the same way as alcohol and tobacco. No thanks.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

[youtube]ABc8ciT5QLs[/youtube]

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Irie.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiM_pzbVYB4[/video]

aphex_2k
    Free Member

mudshark – Member
    Actually I hate illegal drugs due to the criminals profiting and any associated crime/violence. As for drug use, well I’m a control freak really so don’t like the idea of my mind being altered

So a bit of homegrown in a vaporizor would be ok, apart from the fact your “mind will be altered”?

teasel
    Free Member

…it hasn’t gone up in price in 20 odd years

Heh

aphex_2k
    Free Member

So it’s still 40 quid for an ounce of squidgy black? lol

mudshark
    Free Member

So a bit of homegrown in a vaporizor would be ok, apart from the fact your “mind will be altered”?

Consuming something that isn’t a drug but I’ve grown myself?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Ooh question with a question.

I mean homegrown gear as in, no links to organised crime, just a mate who had grown a wee plant. And vaporized (not smoked) and no tobacco.

Nah you should probs start on something tame like ayahuasca. Just to be on the safe side 😉

Anyway total thread hijack we all make our choices and lets leave it at that. Back to the topic…. I forgot. What were we talking about?

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

If its affecting your enjoyment or use of your property you can use the legal tort of “private nuisance” to sue him in small claims court, then get a CCJ placed on his property, ruining his credit rating and meaning his mortgage payments will go up and if he can’t pay them his house will get repossessed and you can then buy it cheap at auction and rent it out to some people of your choosing.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

So it’s still 40 quid for an ounce of squidgy black? lol

Yeah and Red Leb 8)

It’s defo not index linked anyway

jambourgie
    Free Member

squidgy black

Mmm… I miss that stuff.

Bunnyhop

Derek – I haven’t got the time to read the whole thread.
    If you read mine ^^^^ you will just see that I got flamed and as a result hardly post on here anymore.

With our dilemma mr. bh went round and had a quiet word with the man of the house hold and things have calmed down a bit.
    One of my problems is that I work from home and the constant stench in the warm weather was coming up through my workroom windows and I don’t want my customers orders stinking.

chip
    Free Member

squidgy black
    Mmm… I miss that stuff.

Smoking squidgy black while wearing a shell suit, could only end in tears.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Thanks a bunch Lifer – that scared one of my rabbits!

Luckily Peter helped me relax.

Yeah, it was totally him. Mmmmm.

Yep.

konabunny
    Free Member

If it’s legalised it will go the same way as alcohol and tobacco. No thanks.

Well, there might be more important things than keeping it cheap for you. In any case, while tobacco is expensive, alcohol is cheap in the UK, isn’t it?

seosamh77
    Free Member

So has the op done the blatantly obvious yet and spoke to the guy? Or you still twitching yer curtains sitting in judgement?

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Well, there might be more important things than keeping it cheap for you. In any case, while tobacco is expensive, alcohol is cheap in the UK, isn’t it?

What could be more important than cheap weed? If you don’t smoke it, then it doesn’t concern you. If you do its nice that its cheap. Simple really. Its hardly supporting terrorism is it? Or is that what the media claim?

enfht
    Free Member

What could be more important than cheap weed?

Since when did stw get all sensible?

teasel
    Free Member

I got flamed and as a result hardly post on here anymore.

That’s quite sad.

hora
    Free Member

Skunk use is a real problem around my way in the yoof’s. Wasn’t a problem really when we were growing up as it was mainly resin available local to use with Skunk very rarely. Skunk (or whatever drug uses call it nowadays) is just too **** powerful. Why can’t they bring resin back!?!

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I totally agree with hora. Skunk is just waaaay too potent but the yoof just want to clack a whitey and forget there future is bleak. Give me a good giggle thai grass any day.

teasel
    Free Member

just too **** powerful

There are many, many varieties of varying strength and overall effect, not to mention the variables in users abilities to cope with the stronger strains. It isn’t as simple as just saying it’s all ‘skunk’.

Resin, in theory, should be stronger than the basic flower head of the plant as it’s made from a concentrated oil and powered plant mix. In some instances, in the case of ‘squidgy’, it can be produced from the plants resin sacs being collected and rubbed/rolled into balls, sometimes using spit to aid the consistency. I doubt it’s made that way anymore. The problem with hash, was/is it was very easy to contaminate.

But back on topic – when bacon, a BBQ, a ciggie or just a bad smell that you find unpleasant drifts into your home, there’s a tendency to just ignore it simply because there is no recourse in most circumstances. The reaction to cannabis, despite it not being as noxious as some of the alternatives, is one of legalities and attitude. All in my humble opinion, obviously…

teasel
    Free Member

Give me a good giggle thai grass any day.

I’ve seen folk wrecked on Thai. It really isn’t a clear cut thing.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

there are a whole generation of rasta yoofs growing up .. I bring you a group of crime beating rastafarian mice on cbeebies… and no I cant understand what they is saying either… irie mann!

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I’ve seen folk wrecked on Thai. It really isn’t a clear cut thing.

You can get wrecked on all weed but the THC content in the modern strains is higher than most home grown or amateur set up. Skunk is and always has been a label used for the strongest varients. You only get wrecked if you want to same with alcohol.

teasel
    Free Member

Skunk is and always has been a label used for the strongest varients

Only to the uneducated. Modern strains don’t necessarily have to contain more THC, it depends on the variety, as I wrote above. The issue of strength with regard strain is open to huge variables. For instance, the stuff you probably used to smoke was wrapped and in transit for who knows how long, stewing and in some cases fermenting. This can be a good thing if controlled but if mold sets in the stash is ruined. This on top of supplier/dealer storage times and you have a product with a limited shelf life with no way of discerning exactly how long it’s been floating around and degrading.

Conversely, a lot of modern weed is fresh, so even if you were to obtain some fresh Thai, it would more than likely produced a stronger high than its dried counterpart.

Really, there are too many variables to simply label all modern weed as skunk and claim it all has a higher THC/CBD/CBN level than the stuff ‘from back in the day’.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Man, I wish I’d never said “skunk” now, heh.

Look, seriously, top end cheese or bubblegum or whatever hydro your local Vietnamese growhouse makes, stinks.

Hell, Northern lights grown in the wild in Cornwall stinks. The only thing that smells really nice is Cali Orange [and good luck finding that].

You know it stinks, I know it stinks. I, personally like the smell, but YMMV.

OP Is totally within his rights to ask the neighbour to do it further away or something. Bunnyhop too.*

But that’s pretty much where it ends – you don’t need to grass him up or move house, just have a quiet word – live and let live. Please, let’s not get so unreasonable about this. And don’t bother being aggressive, aggression shall not stand, man.

Jokes aside – Derek, report back when you’ve spoken to the guy nicely about his indulgence and how it causes you some discomfort. I suspect he’ll be pretty reasonable about it. Just ask nicely. 🙂

Everybody, just chill the **** out.

Hora – to answer your question, making hand-rubbed charas/templeballs/squidgy requires large fields of mature, resinous plants. Not really possible in a terraced house. I’m sure most of that used to be imported, but I suspect the border controls are more efficient these days. Sadly.

I can highly** recommend Nepalese Temple Balls from Greenhouse Coffeeshop in Amsterdam. Really mellow, and not stinky. How it should be done***. They’ll even see you 1/2 a gram if you’re visiting and I suspect it’s the sort of high you’d appreciate.

*Aww Bunnyhop, please don’t stop posting, really, that’s not necessary. I’m sure most of your thread was supposed to be light-hearted jesting. I for one promise not to be a buttmunch about it.

**Chortle

***And that is really the truth of it. If we legalised and controlled the stuff, sales of good quality mellow and non-stinky hashish would rise, resulting in less freakouts, less people actually getting hooked on being stoned and probably more beautiful art and music rather than highscores on Forza or COD. Chalk another FAIL up to the “war on drugs”.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Only to the uneducated

I bow down to your mekon like head structure. I’m off for a quick pipe you guys are wrecking my head

teasel
    Free Member

Bunnyhop, please don’t stop posting

Like I wrote over the page, it’s a sad result. Surely we’re more than the sum of our input on one thread…

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I leave you wit’ this. You WILL want a subwoofer. 😀

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TabaOeYq2ek[/video]

teasel
    Free Member

I bow down to your mekon like head structure.

I actually have a pin head. Just for the record, you understand.

But seriously, you’re reading something into my post that isn’t there. No malice or superiority posturing from me, just trying to help folk understand the reality.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

“Its puff-puff- pass pal. Not Puff-tell your life story-puff, pass.”

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Ok fella I was a bit quick off the mark there myself I retract 😳

teasel
    Free Member

‘s okay, made me chuckle. I really do have a tiny little head and would kill for something Mekon-like…

🙂

Bimbler
    Free Member

If you’re interested in reviews of different types of ”cannabis and infused products”

konabunny
    Free Member

Its hardly supporting terrorism is it?

it’s supporting the only business that manages to be even more evil than the tobacco business – transnational organized crime.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

the only business that manages to be even more evil than the tobacco business

I dunno. Top level bankers?

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

it’s supporting the only business that manages to be even more evil than the tobacco business – transnational organized crime.

We get ours from a local source so in a way I’m supporting local business. Much of the stuff is now produced locally so I just see it as free enterprise. Cameron would be proud of if he got a cut.

66deg
    Free Member

I leave you wit’ this. You WILL want a subwoofer.

Ok gave it a try admittedly without a subwoofer but all i could hear was “pass the dutchie on the left hand side”.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

“Pass the kutchie” was the original, about bloodclart spliff an ting, not da bumbaclart musical yoot likkle pickneys.

Bless.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour smoking dope in his back garden…’ is closed to new replies.