Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • need help with a miyata mtb
  • kona95
    Free Member

Good evening to all you bike guru’s hope the weather is to your pleasing 🙂

so i need a little help ive been a trained bike mechanic for over 10 years and now work at my lbs, we have just taken in a bike i have no idea how to value i also have never worked on one or even seen one. i will have to email the pics to anyone interested in seeing them
    email me at tjcycles176@gmail.com

im assuming its 90s going on its running gear

its a myiata ridge runner, i know this must hold some value as its a awesome bike visually and the way its been built is incredible, the attention to details etc is a real eye catcher sadly pics dont do it justice the more i see this bike the more i like it 🙂 but the wife says no more bike 🙁

its has carbon tubing with alloy and steel rear end
    full lx drive train inc shifters
    dia comp brakes and canti
    i believe its all original apart form the stem
    it has a neon pink rear end neon yellow forks and purple bars.
    even the panararcer tires look original

this bike is in incredible condition looks like its done around 20 mile (has done more)there is next to no marks at all on the entire bike other than on the braking surface of the rims

any info or valuation on this bike would be much appreciated i looked online and can only find 2 pictures of the same bike but all /if any info is in japanese.

pics to follow very soon
    many thanks in advance

racefaceec90
    Edric64
    Free Member

Greg Herbold raced one abou25 years ago

kona95
    Free Member

hi guys, thanks for the quick reply tried retro bike and no joy with the gents/ladies on there cant find any info or pics of the bike on the web even been through there back cat and its not in there, mmmmmmmm tried emailing them but still waiting for a reply. i have heard they used to do custom jobs but thats not confirmed as yet

kona95
    Free Member

hi edrick yeah it has his name branded on the side 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘need help with a miyata mtb’ is closed to new replies.