Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • N Wales Trail Conditions
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

After some posts about closures at Llandegla was wondering how that was at the minute, heading out that was this weekend, also any thing I need to know aout Penmachno/Bewts/Coed-y-Brenin??

Cheers

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Large part of MBR appears to be diverted around at CyB.

Tarw and Dragon's Back in great nick this weekend.

Paul

fastindian
    Free Member

Penmach bit overgrown in places but otherwise OK. Llandeg middle black is closed due to trail building but diversions in place. I believe the center was closed but should be open again now

ponti
    Free Member

Wasn't aware that the centre was closed.
    They were doing some alterations in the cafe,but, it was still open in a fashion.
    The Black was open today, the bit that was under alteration, the end of the first Black singletrack, appears to have been finished.
    They seem to be bringing in some new singletrack which is still under construction.

genesis
    Free Member

Llandegla
    Centre fully open. New trail being cut, with minor diversion at the endof the red. There are some more significant diversions in the week as the diggers are out working but as much as possible is opened for the weekend.

bonj
    Free Member

penmachno and llandegla were fine when i was there last weekend, llandegla quite muddy on the last bit (including a diversion) but other than that fine.
    was expecting penmachno to be worse but it was totally fine

genesis
    Free Member

Heard that the opening of a new black section is imminent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘N Wales Trail Conditions’ is closed to new replies.