• This topic has 46 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by hora.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • My wife, the BA Captain
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

I’m guessing you’re a BA pilot of more discerning years Trek?

drovercycles
    Free Member

Congratulations! Fantastic achievement, and you’re quite right to be proud of her.

legend
    Free Member

As for the knobs and the parking – go grab some picolax and spin on your sprockety cogs!

Prior to travelling?? Well it’s your plane I suppose…..

duir
    Free Member

Think it’s all about timing at BA as well as fleet choice. For example several of my ex bmi colleagues went straight in as Airbus captains when BA took over. Yet I know people 15 years in on long haul and happy to stay right seat as a lifestyle choice.

Outside BA totally different story took me 4 years to get my first short haul jet command and would have been sooner if not for industry stagnation due to the recession. Then straight in as a captain on a bigger jet in next job. All about timing and luck.

Whichever way you look at it getting your first command is a massive achievement especially at BA so well done.

gerti
    Free Member

Huge well done Mrs GT! Mucho respect from a fellow Mum 🙂

matthewmountain
    Free Member

Congratulations. Every time I fly it still amazes how the plane stays in the air and the pilots know where they are with no visual clues!!

Well done again.

hora
    Free Member

In the bedroom, does she say ‘OK you have the controls now’

Then she leaves the room to pop to the loo? Leaving you holding the stick. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘My wife, the BA Captain’ is closed to new replies.