Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Must see films – Which ones?
  • MrOvershoot

Kevevs – Member

^^^that’s just a random list of films!! and don’t bother with Inception, it’s stupid. lot’s of daft ideas that make no real sense and up to the mo’ sfx don’t make a good film. IMHO!

Its not random mate I edited out the ones we had seen & I didn’t like at all, and Inception isn’t in my list is it?

samuri
    Free Member

There are some very, very strange suggestions for ‘good’ films on here but fair enough, if we were all the same it’d be a boring place.

samuri
    Free Member

Sorry. I can’t restrain myself. Mr Overhsoot you have the weirdest taste I’ve ever seen.

The men who stare at goats has to be one of the worst films I’ve ever seen. I literally wanted to shoot the telly it was so bad. I kept waiting for something funny or clever to happen, perhaps I’m too stupid to get it.

The Da Vinci code. The film actually manages to be worse than the book, which is quite an achievement. It’s so terribly boring and uninteresting that even the actors can’t be arsed making an effort.

And finally, and I accept this is a radical opinion, Pan’s Labyrinth. … I don’t take drugs any more so this film was seriously hard for me to get my head round. Actually it was just pretty shit.

Kevevs
    Free Member

re: inception, I was adressing the OP, don’t get yer knickers in a twist cos you like crap films. I don’t care!

kcr
    Free Member

Couple of interesting documentaries:
    Grizzly Man – about a man who lived in the wilderness with bears
    Man on Wire – the story of the cheeky French tightrope walk between the Twin Towers

A film about a true story: Into the Wild – about a young guy who disappeared into the wilds of Alaska (the original book is also excellent)

A great film for anyone who loves cycling: Breaking Away

Let the Right One In – offbeat Swedish vampire film, as recommended by everyone and their dog!

M1llh0use
    Free Member

The taking of alice creed. Just brilliant….

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Bad Boy Bubby
    Sir Henry At Rawlinson End
    Momento
    City of God
    Oldboy
    Blue Velvet
    Battle Royal

peasnotwar
    Free Member

Into the wild
    No country for old men
    In search of a midnight kiss
    The motorcycle diaries
    The girl with the dragon tattoo
    The three burials of Melquiades Estrada
    Cinema Paradiso (directors long version)

*warning, may contain sub-titles*

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Must see films – Which ones?’ is closed to new replies.