Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • MTBscore / trailquest plug time – Blanchland this weekend (14th)
  • amodicumofgnar

I missed this last year due to severe manflu but by all accounts a very good event. I’m hoping they include Bolts Law single track this year.

BMBO website calender of events (because there’s a lot going on over the next few months)

FOG

I did one a couple of years ago and was amazed at the amount of good going available in the area. I think it seems to have dropped off the radar, anybody going to the NEast heads for Hamsterly, which is good but there is so much more. I shall def. be there.

northshoreniall

Was up there last week and the arsehole motocrossers have made a mess of a lot of the good singletrack. Reported them to plod while they were there, even got photos of them at their van so cops had numberplate. I don’t think they made it up to check them out and no contact from them since, oh well.

amodicumofgnar

MX riders do seem to be getting about a bit. Was on top of Cross Fell (walking) a couple of Easters back some twonk had been doing doughnuts. A few of the tracks around Allenheads and the S. Tyne valley also seem to have taken a kicking recently. The one off the B6277 nr the county boundary looked much worse last week than I’ve seen it for a while.

Online entries have now closed, this happened to me last week but still contacted them via the NEMBOs / NYMBO website and booked a map / paid on the day.

There’s also a Teesdale event next month.

amodicumofgnar

snap

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MTBscore / trailquest plug time – Blanchland this weekend (14th)’ is closed to new replies.