Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MTB: The untold British story – available to download?
  • lerk
    Free Member

Flying tomorrow and wanting to watch the fillum.

Does anyone know if I can actually buy it rather than buying indefinite streaming access?

dknwhy

Yes. You can pay 9.99 and download it from vimeo.com as an mp4

andybrad

shame its not on google play

deadkenny
    Free Member

Far more return to the creators on vimeo I should think than they’d get via Play.

Plus with vimeo you can get a DRM free download to keep forever no matter what happens to online streaming services in the future. If you pay up full price that is.

As a ‘P’ you get extra benefit also, though you might be too late for it.

WATCH: Mountain Biking – The Untold British Story

jambalaya
    Free Member

Ah thanks, been waiting for this. Vimeo is an outstanding platform, glad thats been chosen.

nedrapier

I paid my £15 to support the making of. Have I missed an email telling me how to download? Any hints on what to search my inbox for?

lerk
    Free Member

Oh yes, so you can!
    I completely missed the downloading part…

The premier code is still active too by the way! Cheers deadkenny!

deadkenny
    Free Member

nedrapier – Member 
    I paid my £15 to support the making of. Have I missed an email telling me how to download? Any hints on what to search my inbox for?

Don’t think I got an email, though I rarely read emails anyway. It was on their Facebook group which linked to the news article. I guess that’s also posted on twitter etc. I get most my links to MTB news via social media these days.

toofarwest

I had a few…..sarah@bluehippomedia and office@singletrackworld

“You are receiving this email, as you recently made a contribution to our Indiegogo fund raising campaign : Mountain Biking : The Untold British Story.

The film is finished and tonight an email will be sent to those whose perk included the HD digital download of the film. In this email will be instructions on where to go and how to download your copy of the film. This will be coming from Singletrack so please keep an eye out to make sure it doesn’t get stuck in your spam filter!”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MTB: The untold British story – available to download?’ is closed to new replies.