Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MTB job opportunities in Spain
  • mark@joy-riders.com
    Free Member

Season's greetings! 😀

Tired of the wet, cold and muddy UK? Then here's your opportunity to move to Spain and ride bikes in the sun for a living!!

We are increasing our capacity for the 2010 season and as such are looking for two new members to join our already successful Joyriders Team.

We are looking for an in-house manager/part time guide as well as another full time guide.

These roles would be suitable for two individuals or a couple (i.e. one as guide and one as house manager).

If you are interested in either of these roles then please email me (along with your CV) and I will send over more information along with the requirements/skills we are looking for.

Alternatively, if you know of anyone else who may be interested in these roles, then please feel free to forward my email address on to them.

Many thanks and I hope you all have a fantastic holiday over the coming weeks!

Mark

mark AT joy-riders DOT com

http://www.joy-riders.com
    ?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Best Job Ever.

Now how do I get the missus to pack up and move to Spain!

Vortexracing

What and miss all this snow here Mark. No thanks.

You and John would be putting a bit more than your gilets on here at the moment. Twas -7 on saturday morning

You guys and Jude OK?

Nice to see a piccy of Tom in the latest issue of STW.

cheers

Dave

mark@joy-riders.com
    Free Member

Joolsburger…

Now how do I get the missus to pack up and move to Spain!

Lots of sweet talking or blackmail? If I come up with any other suggestions I'll let you know 😉

Dave. Good to hear from you, -7 sounds a bit cold for me!!!! Also snow would be cool, especially for xmas!
    All good here, busy getting ready for Xmas and New Year guests! Going to be a good laugh!
    Still waiting for my Singletrack mag, so not seen the final print of Tom..

Have a great xmas!

Cheers

mark@joy-riders.com
    Free Member

Thanks to everyone who has already emailed me.

mark@joy-riders.com
    Free Member

Happy New Year !

One final post to see if there are any more interested in the above. Holding interviews very soon!

Cheers

Mark

MrNutt
    Free Member

mmm very tempting!! (just me so you'd have to find another person)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MTB job opportunities in Spain’ is closed to new replies.