Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • MTB group rides in the Herts/Beds area
  • justablur
    Free Member

What MTB group rides are there in the Herts/Beds area? I live near to Biggleswade and I'm looking for some new folks to ride with since my shandy drinking riding buddies packed their bikes away when the clocks changed! Don't want to drive too far, so looking for something within 30 minutes or so.

jedi

ring marshalls cycles 01707-393322 and ask if they still meet tuesday nights

woodsman
    Free Member

'Biggleswade' sounds like a town from an Enid Blyton kids novel! 😉

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Wednesday night in Tring is nightride night. 🙂

loris
    Free Member

Ottmountain bike forum

We go out Tuesday nights and Sunday mornings as regular rides. Other rides as and when people are available.

bigbloke
    Free Member

Local beds/herts group is….Sillygrin.

http://www.sillygrin.co.uk/phpBB3/index.php

Several members live near and in biggleswade and local area, regular weds night rides and most wkends something going on local or further away.

Legoman
    Free Member

Have look here:

http://www.sillygrin.co.uk/

Never ridden with these guys but they sound a friendly enough bunch from the website

jedi

good call on sillygrin!

justablur
    Free Member

Anything else ?

I've heard there's a group goes out in the Baldock area. Anybody know anything about that one ?

smiffkin

We're out on Wednesday nights in Berkhamsted. There's a previous post on this with all details, but probably a bit far for you.

Stripe
    Free Member

We are based in Cambourne and are a small group that head out every wednesday at 7pm for a night ride – meet outside the bike shop there opposite Morrisons. Usually out for a couple of hours or so. Mail me if you are up for it!!

jedi

stripe, you leading rides now eh. high5 bro

Stripe
    Free Member

Oh yes. Got a few nice trails round here when its either dry or soaking wet. Anywhere in between and you have to be choosy to avoud chocolate donuts!!lol. How you doin dude…. business good?

jedi

yes mate. real good response. hope the shops doing well

Stripe
    Free Member

Early days dude – only been open 4 weeks, couple of good ones, couple of slack ones. Repair side doing well & should be ok in the run to Xmas.

jedi

sweet

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘MTB group rides in the Herts/Beds area’ is closed to new replies.