Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • MTB Croatia
  • flyingmonkeycorps

Is there any? Going there with the Mrs for a couple of weeks in summer, and it’d be cool to maybe get a day or two riding in… Is there anywhere that does guided rides / hire? Google seems to throw up mainly epic fireroad treks…

Trekster

It will be very hot!! When I was there a couple of years ago and it was 36+ and near enough unbearable to walk anywhere!!

flyingmonkeycorps

Oh dear… Lots of suncream then.

No one done any riding in that area?

jonba
    Free Member

We went to Dubrovnik and the Plitvice national park. Dubrovnik was stupidly hot (for someone living in Newcastle) 35+C. The national park was pleasantly warm in the high 20’s.

Its a big country so you could be in the wrong place. We spent some time with these people but our ride was fire road and tarmac.

I think you may struggle. When we were there it was noticeably still scarred by the war. We were in a bit that was fought over quite heavily to the extent where you weren’t allowed off some roads as there were minefields marked and unmarked in the fields.

I would guess that up in the north would be your best bet. Maybe even over the boarder into Slovenia.

29erKeith
    Free Member

I went a few years back on a 2 week activity holiday. Mtbing in the mornings, early at that too, before it got too hot, back in time for breakfast then watersports during the day. Had a great time, i’d certainly go back. Good riding too. We stayed on korchela an island down the dalmation coast

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘MTB Croatia’ is closed to new replies.