Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MRP 1x chain guide waaaay off help
  • hora
    Free Member

Ok mounted as per instructions however the thermoplastic guide is circa 5mm out I.e it need to come out to allow the chain to sit without rubbing. Scratching my head here … Help!

atlaz
    Free Member

BB spacers?

mboy
    Free Member

What width BB shell?

How many spacers you running?

Chain Device needs to be right next to the BB cup, so if you need to run any spacers, put spacers between BB shell and the chain device.

EDIT: What cranks and chainring you running? Can picture the problem in my head, but if you’ve got a photo of the problem, post it up too… Might be something very simple that a photo might help with.

hora
    Free Member

I need the middle ring nearer to the BB though adding spacers would push both ring and middle ring an equal distance both further outwards

passtherizla
    Free Member

The 1.X arm should be oriented so the knurled texture around the bottom bracket hole contacts the frame.
    instructions online

mine is next to my frame and replaced 1 spacer on a 68mm BB shell.

so it goes frame, device, 1×2.5mm spacer,then the cranks.. works fine.

passtherizla
    Free Member

so it goes frame, device, 1×2.5mm spacer,BB cup,then the cranks… edit.

tazzymtb

are you going to break this as well Hora?, as you seem to have a reverse midas effect when it comes to anything to do with bikes or bike maintenance based on your previous posts. 😀

oxnop
    Free Member

I had this. Then realised I’d mounted the ring on the outside of the spider. Mount the ring on the inside of the spider??

triple_s

Had a similar problem with my eThirteen XCX, got some chainring spacers.

ID and Wheels Manufacturing do various sizes.

Think I got mine from here: http://www.billys.co.uk/english/productresults.php?dept=235&group=D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MRP 1x chain guide waaaay off help’ is closed to new replies.