Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • MP3 players
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Looking on Ebay at MP3 players and saw some cheap ones that look very similar to Ipods, has anybody bought one. They are selling 8GB ones for less than £15, is this too cheap to be any good. As an MP3 virgin am I missing something very important about these?

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

um they probly wont last long…but as far as im conserned as long as they work reliably they r good?
    cant go wrong for £15

im not a fan of new ipods…they dont fullfill what i would require of a device that plays music…they r impressive tho…but useless to me

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Having googled cheap mp3 ebay there seems to be quite few negative stories. To be honest I don't mind paying a bit more just don't like paying for fashion over function although most reports on ipods are that apart from the headphones they are probably better than anything else.

downshep

Sansa Clip 4Gb recommended by various mags / sites for sub £50.

Just bought my mum a 16 Gb S series Walkman from Play.com for £80. Excellent sound, FM radio, WMA and AAC friendly for just over half the price of a Nano.

Ipods sound great but itunes is a nightmare on a PC.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Thanks for the recommendations I'll have a look for those. Been using a mini disc for the last ten years in my van but its starting to play up, shame as its handy for copying vinyl.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

S series is a Sony I presume?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MP3 players’ is closed to new replies.