• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Mountain Mayhem (Sport Men) – team mate required
  • Eldrik
    Free Member

I sadly can't race Mountain Mayhem this year, and so 'my' Sport Men team of 4 is short of a rider.

Due to the entry rules for the category, no Elite or Expert riders are eligible, and it's a minimum age of 18, I think.

As a team, we're fairly relaxed, but determined to get a good result, and don't tend to quit when things go wrong or the course gets muddy.

I'd say we're decently competitive around the middle of our class, finishing in the top 25% of Sport Men at SITS 2009 and top 33% at MM 2009, and are hoping to improve further on this.

We've got varying levels of riding skill but a fair amount of team racing experience from D2D, SITS and MM over the years.

If you don't have a MM place at the moment, don't race in Elite or Expert class in the BMBS XC, are fairly laid back in character but keen to do well, this could be the team for you.

Contact Roger via roger AT world-traveller DOT org or me at eldrik_h AT hotmail DOT com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Mayhem (Sport Men) – team mate required’ is closed to new replies.