Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • MotoGP at Laguna – who will win it?
  • Hadge
    Free Member

Never mind the cheating F1 shitte, can't wait for tonights race. Can't really pick a winner either as I think there's a whole bunch of riders who can do it today. Jorge must be favourite but will Stoner break this years drought and get this seasons first win? Dani will always be a contender but watch out for Dovi as he usually qualifies down the grid only to shine in the race. I've not forgot Vali either but he's still suffering from his bad shoulder of all things and his leg seems to be holding out pretty well. Hope they all make it round and hope for a good race 🙂

nickhart
    Free Member

sadly i think lorenzo may have it. it'd be good if stoner wins but i doubt he will, i think his head is already thinking about next year which is not how it should be.
    pedrosa needs the wins and he's quick enough but the fire goes out if he's not close enough with 5 laps left. you're right about rossi but you can never rule the guy out, it was an amazing 4th.
    my heart though having said all that wants colin edwards to win, he's an incredible rider who deserves a win after the amount of good racing he's put into the championship over the years, who can ever forget him saving the front end on his knee and his elbow!
    on the bike he rode last week though i doubt he'll get much above 8th.

samcamsdad

looking at the practice lap times, i reckon jorge must be favorate for the win. always a good race here so looking forward to this one.

Hadge
    Free Member

The paddock will miss Colin next season as I think he'll be off to WSB after a sub-standard season. He's certainly one of the MotoGP's good guys and he's extremely friendly and polite to his fans, especialy those who meet him on the Riders for Health, Day of Champions that he attends.

tails
    Free Member

procession for lorenzo i imagine.

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

I think Lorenzo will walk it… I can't wait! Laguna was the first ever MotoGP race i watched (three years ago maybe – the one with the famous Stoner/Rossi battle). I have been hooked ever since!

GaVgAs
    Free Member

shouts for rossi!! 😉

Hadge
    Free Member

Been watching bikes at circuits and on tv since 1975 – first meeting at Oulton Park watching my all-time hero Barry Sheene break the 100mph average lap on his 750cc triple Suzuki. Hooked ever since 😀

tails
    Free Member

That corkscrew corner is amazing one of the best sights in motorsport.

Curly68
    Free Member

I think Stoner may give Lorenzo a bit of a fight round Laguna. Not sure on the Hondas. Pedrosa will have the start but how long he will hold it for, I don't know.
    1. Stoner
    2. Lorenzo
    3. Dovi

Skyliner
    Free Member

Lorenzo's race. Would love to see Spies get on the podium! Will he be on a Factory Yam next year?

rOcKeTdOg

i just hope TJ is ok with the result

tails
    Free Member

how does pedrosa always start so well. . . have Yamaha changed the paint job?

Hadge
    Free Member

Because he weighs bugger all! The 2 Fiat Yamaha team have special fairings with 500 pictures on them to celebrate the new Fiat 500 launch in the States.

numplumz
    Free Member

umm not Pedroasa
    that gyro cam is ace, freaking me out

Hadge
    Free Member

Dani – what have you done!

Hadge
    Free Member

Come on Vali!!!!!!

Hadge
    Free Member

Brilliant result for Rossi – on the podium after just 2 races since his crash. Incredible.

tails
    Free Member

Brilliant result for Rossi – on the podium after just 2 races since his crash. Incredible.

+1

Shame for dani, what are yamaha letting rossi go for – nutters

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Lorenzo. What do I win?

eth3er
    Free Member

Terrible celebration from Lorenzo.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘MotoGP at Laguna – who will win it?’ is closed to new replies.