Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Moto GP
  • tails
    Free Member

Stoner 😳

neilforrow

what a tool.

neilforrow

pedrosa is on it.

edit- but he wont hold on to that gap…

tails
    Free Member

Does not matter how many times i see it the way they go round corners is phenomenal.

tails
    Free Member

edit- but he wont hold on to that gap…

jorge might not hold onto his bike.

slightreturn
    Free Member

my friend matt roberts is the pit reporter with suzzie perry, for bbc

he gets to ogle at her but also all the pits girls.

the spanish speaking louse. yet we bring back down to earth out in Huddersfield

colnagokid

that Ben Spees (Spies?) seems to be doing pretty well

nickc

Blimey that was dull

Pigface
    Free Member

A damp squib of a race, Lorenzo did well to hang onto that.

Spies amazing debut, feel for JT but he doesnt seem to have that final 1% needed for Motogp.

Happy for Stoner the vile Australian dwarf 😉 irrational I know but I dont like him.

5thElefant
    Free Member

In Toseland's first motogp he qualified 2nd and finished 6th.

WSB champs have a nasty habit of realising they're not an alien. I hope Spies doesn't go the same way. It would be great to have 5 aliens.

tails
    Free Member

excuse my ignorance but whats the point of superbikes, are they a feeder to motoGP as surely moto2 would be the more normal option.

why can't toseland compete at this level I can understand he would just win, but why does he struggle to get near the top end, bike? He can obviously ride a bike to a super high standard, where is that extra 10% needed to podium going. Shame as he seems like alright fellow.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

Superbikes are based on roadbikes where as moto gp is prototype only.

oomidamon

Tails – no the supers are not a feeder series, more of a retirement home! Supers are based upon production bikes, MotoGP bikes are prototypes – in the same way as touring cars and F1.

I think the MotoGP bikes take an enormous ammount of confidence to ride quickly, and there appears to be only 4 people who can regularly win on them. Toesland's problems started with two big crashes in testing, which must have knocked his confidence. With that gone he had no chance.

tails
    Free Member

Superbikes are based on roadbikes where as moto gp is prototype only.

i heard that today, only difference sounds a bit crap really like touring cars IMO.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP’ is closed to new replies.