Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Motivational Speeches in the Movies
  • ace_sparky
    Free Member
    spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

One of the Foxes in A Bridge To Far, speaking to the tank commanders.

muddy@rseguy

Well, IMHO the greatest motivational speech came fromt the mouth of the great Leslie Nielsen in Airplane!

Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the war myself, medical corps. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded pilot from one of the raids. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the Captain made the right decision." The pilot's name was George Zip.

George Zip said that?

The last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

Excuse me doc, I got a plane to land.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner – I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!
    Human Traffic

LOL 😀

GhostRider
    Free Member

Never regret and never hesitate, just remember Bogart at the end of Casablanca,

"If you dont get on that plane, you'll regret it, maybe not tommorow but some day soon and for the rest of your life"

Possibly not word perfect and i cant be arsed with Utube but you get the idea.

mefty
    Free Member

muddy@rseguy – the cheesy orginal from the "Great Communicator"Win one for the Gipper

westkipper
    Free Member

Again, The 'P*****s, D**ks and A******s' speech in Team America takes some beating. 😀
    The worst? how about John Wayne at the end of the shameful the Green Berets

P20

Pacino in scent of a woman

Karinofnine
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Motivational Speeches in the Movies’ is closed to new replies.